Dundee United 2017/2018

11 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

United are finished. The Maureens could play their youth team until the end of the season and still win the league.

Not buying that ... not with Csaba Laszlo at the helm. One heavy defeat doesn't make a bad team or manager.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Accent-Unknown said:

As much I would love him back. I've got a bad feeling that only Tommy Wright can get the best out of him now.

Probably. You can but hope but it would be likely that he would end up in Perth if he moves in the next week.

7 minutes ago, stumigoo said:

Probably. You can but hope but it would be likely that he would end up in Perth if he moves in the next week.

True. I would be fairly sure he would choose St Johnstone over us, all things being equal.

Not usually a fan of former players coming back, but Swanson is exactly the sort of player we need. I haven't seen him play for a good while, having said that...

He’s was poor at both Edinburgh teams. Good at St. Johnstone until he kicked Richard Foster’s head in at Hamilton.

Swanson would be a title winning type signing imo.

Would be nice to think hed come back to help the club that put him on the map. 

He would thrive in a team where he is the main man. Which he would be here. Would he be at Saints? I have no idea.

25 minutes ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

By the way, for the benefit of the many Dundee fans reading this thread, that thing Danny Swanson is holding is something called the "Scottish Cup". HTH

How long has it been since Dundee won the Scottish cup btw???? :huh:

#thenewhibs

Archived