Cowdenbeath FC. 2017/18 Season

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We have some cracking members of Mixu's 2006 Championship squad will be present for the Gala evening at Wee Jimmies on Sunday. So far Ian Mauchlen, Darren McGregor, Liam Buchanan, Dougie Hill, Gary Fusco , Mark Baxter, Davie Hay, Pat Scullion, David Mc Kenna and Innes Ritchie will attend. Mixu Paatelainen is really looking forward to the get together and there may be other Paatelainen kinsfolk turning up. The Gala starts at 6.30 for 7 O'clock and there will be many opportunities for photos, autographs etc. There will be a sandwich and sausage roll buffet and Tickets are available for a tenner each (all profits  to the 135 Fund). Any Cowden fan wanting a ticket please pm me or email the club before 4 pm tomorrow.

On ‎30‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 23:20, Blue Brazil Forever said:

We have some cracking members of Mixu's 2006 Championship squad will be present for the Gala evening at Wee Jimmies on Sunday. So far Ian Mauchlen, Darren McGregor, Liam Buchanan, Dougie Hill, Gary Fusco , Mark Baxter, Davie Hay, Pat Scullion, David Mc Kenna and Innes Ritchie will attend. Mixu Paatelainen is really looking forward to the get together and there may be other Paatelainen kinsfolk turning up. The Gala starts at 6.30 for 7 O'clock and there will be many opportunities for photos, autographs etc. There will be a sandwich and sausage roll buffet and Tickets are available for a tenner each (all profits  to the 135 Fund). Any Cowden fan wanting a ticket please pm me or email the club before 4 pm tomorrow.

All set to go. Tickets can still be obtained at Wee Jimmies or tomorrow at Central Park when the Blue Brazil Development squad play Whitehill Welfare in the Scottish Youth Cup with a 1 PM Kick Off. 

Hope it all goes well, Sandy. Much as I'd love to be there, commitments up here in Orkney make that impossible. Helicopter Sunday was the greatest day in my time as a Cowden fan. I'll never forget the sight of that helicopter over Central Park. Greetings to the legendary Mixu, Big Innes, and all the players who made history on the park. Enjoy the night.

Helicopter.JPG

crowd.JPG

6. Innes&Mixuwithcup.jpg

1 hour ago, Kierkegaard said:

Hope it all goes well, Sandy. Much as I'd love to be there, commitments up here in Orkney make that impossible. Helicopter Sunday was the greatest day in my time as a Cowden fan. I'll never forget the sight of that helicopter over Central Park. Greetings to the legendary Mixu, Big Innes, and all the players who made history on the park. Enjoy the night.

Helicopter.JPG

crowd.JPG

6. Innes&Mixuwithcup.jpg

Thanks Ron. I'm looking at our medal and my very large photo of Mixu and I with the Trophy as I reply. I will certainly convey your greetings to Mixu, Innes and the lads. I have managed to obtain two boxes of Helicopter Dreams and will be arranging for Mixu all the squad to sign them. I'll keep one for you. 

Archived