Cowdenbeath FC. 2017/18 Season

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate to say it as he's a guy that leaves nothing on the pitch and a natural leader, but Rumsby has been largely rotten this season. He's hopeless with the ball at his feet but normally makes up for it with decent marking and tackling. Gilfillan won't be any worse.

Warm welcome back to Bryan (has it been confirmed anywhere yet?).  Scorer one of the greatest goals I've ever seen at Central Park - a 40 yard lob over the Stirling goalkeeper to end a crazy unbeaten run that they were on.  I'm sure Muzz still pictures this goal every time he sets foot inside Central!

Its all part of he grand plan by the directors. Get Cowden into the East of Scotland league (where they belong) sell off the dump and build a supermarket.

There is simply no point in Cowdenbeath existing at this level. Poor crowds = unsustainable = big debt.

The other Fife clubs are keeping their heads above water and holding their own but even that could change in the near future.

You wont be so lucky this time round and pretty much deserve to go down. Whilst most of us admire the dedication of a few loyal supporters it just isn't enough.

Come and follow the Rovers instead:whistle

4 minutes ago, Steakngravys Maw said:

Its all part of he grand plan by the directors. Get Cowden into the East of Scotland league (where they belong) sell off the dump and build a supermarket.

There is simply no point in Cowdenbeath existing at this level. Poor crowds = unsustainable = big debt.

The other Fife clubs are keeping their heads above water and holding their own but even that could change in the near future.

You wont be so lucky this time round and pretty much deserve to go down. Whilst most of us admire the dedication of a few loyal supporters it just isn't enough.

Cowdenbeath Football Club does not own  Central Park.

We helped fill buckets for Raith in the past to keep you alive. Why don't  you and other Raith fans help us now?

10 minutes ago, Steakngravys Maw said:

Sad that a Rovers fan would post that. Nothing wrong with a banter but that’s too close to the truth. Can’t wait for the idiot Townie fan to cheer us up.

6 hours ago, Blue Brazil Forever said:

Cowdenbeath Football Club does not own  Central Park.

We helped fill buckets for Raith in the past to keep you alive. Why don't  you and other Raith fans help us now?

If I remember correctly, they handed out tubes of Smarties and asked that you refill them with £1 coins.

13 hours ago, The Minertaur said:

Warm welcome back to Bryan (has it been confirmed anywhere yet?).  Scorer one of the greatest goals I've ever seen at Central Park - a 40 yard lob over the Stirling goalkeeper to end a crazy unbeaten run that they were on.  I'm sure Muzz still pictures this goal every time he sets foot inside Central!

I'm sure that goal is on video somewhere.

On 09/02/2018 at 08:19, The Minertaur said:

Only when I set foot inside Central Park? I still have wet dreams thinking about this goal!

Archived