Group C

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, Enigma said:

Yeah this season is all about the league for us. Hopefully we get two win against Buckie and Cowden to take us into the league on good form. Any result on Saturday would be terrific.

Can't argue with that. If we can get convincing results and performances from the Buckie and Cowden matches that is the main thing for me. Anything else is just a bonus.

A trip to Tannadice is usually good, but I went there last season, so I'm keeping my powder dry until Tuesday when we will play the other Dundee.

I saw that Mikkelson and that ginger lad from Arbroath are away. Who is up front for United this season? keatings and ?

4 hours ago, Scary Bear said:

A trip to Tannadice is usually good, but I went there last season, so I'm keeping my powder dry until Tuesday when we will play the other Dundee.

I saw that Mikkelson and that ginger lad from Arbroath are away. Who is up front for United this season? keatings and ?

Big Paddy N'Koyi, fresh from tearing up the Dutch diddy league to earn a move to the Scottish diddy league.

We also have wingers this season, which is nice.

That side is fairly encouraging, until you see Toshney and Donaldson are in the team and squad respectively.

Is he finally playing Toshney in his best position at centre half?

We've got Toshney at RB!  I honestly didn't think he'd play for us in that position again.
Murdoch not even on bench.

If I was your Chairman I'd have warned McKinnon that playing him one more time at RB would lead to instant dismissal.

Archived