• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SandyCromarty

• TheScarf

• RiG

• PB1994

22 minutes ago, sophia said:

Raging that John "Robbo" Robertson didn't nip over to scout him good and proper, make no mistake.

Yep. Robertson hasn't noticed that we need an experienced defender as he is constantly watching Ross County rather than the club he is employed by. The reason we're signing randoms from the Bush League is because watching a Youtube compilation video sent across by an agent can be done while he's enjoying Uncle Roy's red squirrel pies at half time.

Having said that, I hope this lad does well as his Coldplay soundtracked Youtube compilation brought a tear to my eye.

6 minutes ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

Yep. Robertson hasn't noticed that we need an experienced defender as he is constantly watching Ross County rather than the club he is employed by. The reason we're signing randoms from the Bush League is because watching a Youtube compilation video sent across by an agent can be done while he's enjoying Uncle Roy's red squirrel pies at half time.

Having said that, I hope this lad does well as his Coldplay soundtracked Youtube compilation brought a tear to my eye.

Extremely concerning when a defenders highlight reel starts with him scoring two goals 😂

1 hour ago, scottbamby said:

Dean Ebbe. Bloke must’ve thought he’d won the lottery.

Didn't he turn out to be Foran's mates son or something?  I see he's now playing in Gibraltar. 

9 hours ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

Compulsory greenie for red squirrel pie reference 😂

9 hours ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

Hilarious soundtrack choice - I kind of love that!

16 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

Bizarre that a guy has been signed on the strength of some videos and a couple of phone calls.

Surely there are defenders here in Scotland looking for a club without having to pay possible plane and travel expenses.

There is but they'll either want too much money or not want to leave their mates in the central belt. 

1 hour ago, Cptn Hooch said:

How did Morgan Boyes play for you guys today?

Started steadily then he did a passback!

That made me wonder how his confidence would hold up but hold up it did.

There was another couple of resitations later but overall a very promising start.

A good performance from both debutants, aggression and fight which is exactly what we needed.

Unfortunately, Anderson appeared to go off injured. How none of the coaching staff noticed he was fatigued about 15/20 minutes before going off I will never know, absolutely fucking atrocious from them.

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, NorthStand10 said:

A good performance from both debutants, aggression and fight which is exactly what we needed.

Unfortunately, Anderson appeared to go off injured. How none of the coaching staff noticed he was fatigued about 15/20 minutes before going off I will never know, absolutely fucking atrocious from them.

Even worse, with Duffy. Spent half the first half bending over holding his side. And Dodds still sends him out for the second half. Playing with such a narrow midfield, and noone in front of him that was a stupid decision.

48 minutes ago, Juanhourjoe said:

Even worse, with Duffy. Spent half the first half bending over holding his side. And Dodds still sends him out for the second half. Playing with such a narrow midfield, and noone in front of him that was a stupid decision.

tn-500_dsc_8429(1).webp