• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SandyCromarty

• RiG

• TheScarf

• PB1994

Despite all the criticism he got, I thought Sheridan never really got a fair chance.

Welsh was a brilliant player but he was never fit, and Queen’s Park fans will soon realise that.

Jake Davidson was horribly out of his depth at Championship level, that Morton away game was one of the worst performances I’ve ever seen in a The Caley shirt. I never want to see him again.

Edited by Sir Tarmo

From what I've seen of him (absolutely very little bar a few late sub cameos), he seems to be a bit of a deep lying CM. Done decent by all accounts at youth international levels though but completely untested in actual competitive senior football. Could be just us getting him ready to be a starter at that level next season

A decent result today considering we were relegated last weekend. I hope it encourages some of (I presume Section 94) to attend matches and support the team, rather than vent desperation for club statements on what was formerly Twitter. 

Good win but it needs to be backed up by a few more or it’s pointless. We’ve been shite for ages but are still only 2 points off 5th. Despite our injury list and dreadful form, I don’t think there’s much between 5th and 9th in terms of ability so to avoid the play off spot we need to perform like that more often.

Three quarters of the way through the season, left to play every team once more. Season so far:

First quarter - 8 points (2 wins, 2 draws)

Second quarter - 10 points (2 wins, 4 draws)

Third quarter - 12 points (3 wins, 3 draws)

Looking at it that way, there’s a general trend of (very minor) improvement even since we got rid of Dodds. If we can keep that going, and get more than 12 points from the last 9 games, then it feels to me like we should just about survive this season. 

6 hours ago, Juanjo Nostalgia said:

Three quarters of the way through the season, left to play every team once more. Season so far:

First quarter - 8 points (2 wins, 2 draws)

Second quarter - 10 points (2 wins, 4 draws)

Third quarter - 12 points (3 wins, 3 draws)

Looking at it that way, there’s a general trend of (very minor) improvement even since we got rid of Dodds. If we can keep that going, and get more than 12 points from the last 9 games, then it feels to me like we should just about survive this season. 

That's a surprising stat, bar Saturday it feels like we've drawn our last 10 games, hence why we can't pull away from 9th.

On 03/03/2024 at 19:17, Central Belt Caley said:

I’m sure this is a great idea 

I see the normally sensible and sedate CTO has erupted into a tsunami of complaints against the Club Directors and Councillors with the above  announcement re the Battery storage project.

Even Barley has weighed in to even the argument.

Hardly surprising though when you consider that we fans do not exist as far as the Board are concerned.

If by setting up this meeting the Board think they will get the fans 100% backing for the project they may be in for a surprise given how the majority of fans feel presently.

I think the fans are more fucked off with Morrison and Gardiner than the Battery Farm application itself.  Both of their positions are untenable now IMO and they both need to step down.

Also, why the fuck do *checks notes* The Caley need a fucking CEO for?  We're a jobber Scottish Championship club, we're not Berkshire Hathaway for fuck sake.