"The ICT Thread - From the Premiership to the Seaside"

26 minutes ago, PB1994 said:

Has one single person actually come out and agreed with this decision? You normally seem to get a few that will always agree no matter how wild the decision is but I don’t think I’ve seen a single one.

DRAKE on CTO is the only one, and as I said on an earlier post he comes across as being involved with the decision.

• Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SandyCromarty

• TheScarf

• RiG

• PB1994

Worth noting that our player of the year from a couple of years ago, a local guy, a youth product who returned to the club and had a great impact, suffered a career ending injury in our run to the play-off final and we got a seething statement from our CEO about him, after he complained about the way he'd been released.  

47 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Bill Leckie saying today that he's wondering how Ferguson went along with it 🤣 

When you think of it suits Ferguson the most as I read elsewhere he has a house in Stirling.

Posted (edited)

Ferguson is getting four figures a week and hasn't been sacked for getting relegated. He'll go along with it for the gravy train.

Edited by Comrie

20 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

It is notable that the local press are going hard against it - usually they just report on what's said at press conferences etc, they really need good relationships with the club etc.  I know for a fact that the chairman and the CEO have not treated the media well in the past.  To be fair, our club does not have a good recent history of relations with the media - really since Terry Butcher left.

I’m actually hoping the courier get their media access revoked for having that on the front page. Just to show, yet again, the sort of people we have running our club.

6 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Worth noting that our player of the year from a couple of years ago, a local guy, a youth product who returned to the club and had a great impact, suffered a career ending injury in our run to the play-off final and we got a seething statement from our CEO about him, after he complained about the way he'd been released.  

Who was the player?

13 minutes ago, Comrie said:

Ferguson is getting six figures a week and hasn't been sacked for getting relegated. He'll go along with it for the gravy train.

I don't think you count the numbers after the decimal point.

17 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

https://www.footballscotland.co.uk/spfl/scottish-championship/shane-sutherland-explosive-inverness-caledonian-27087680

5 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I don't think you count the numbers after the decimal point.

He's paid in Gardinerdollars.

20 minutes ago, Claudia Gentile said:

Who was the player?

19 minutes ago, PB1994 said:

Shane Sutherland.

9 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

https://ictfc.com/club-statement-15/

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Sadly, what happened re one of our players has been completely misrepresented by the player on social media and subsequently and spuriously reported as fact by a number of clickbait proponents thereafter without hearing the facts of the matter from the club. Or clearly having any knowledge at all of UK employment law.

🤣

Gardiner gives idiots a bad name.

Edited by Alert Mongoose

7 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

I mean, Gardiner is a dick but footballers are generally pretty thick and always post stuff on social media criticising clubs when it doesn’t go their way. The club could probably have put it better but I think in this case the player was in the wrong. 

1 minute ago, D'Jaffo said:

I mean, Gardiner is a dick but footballers are generally pretty thick and always post stuff on social media criticising clubs when it doesn’t go their way. The club could probably have put it better but I think in this case the player was in the wrong. 

Of course he was and it would be to the credit to those that might otherwise be accused of hyperbole, to shy away from such obvious nonsense 

As much as I hate Gardiner I have to think Shane’s read the email wrong or whatever. However, there was no need to put out that condescending cunty statement 

The statement from when one of our youth players joined Rangers was quite funny too, I’ll see if I can find it

The statement regarding Sutherland was around the same time Tom Walsh got released IIRC. He got no statement. Seething or non seething. 

1 hour ago, SandyCromarty said:

When you think of it suits Ferguson the most as I read elsewhere he has a house in Stirling.

Aye I thought that it would have suited him. Bill Leckie must be smoking some good stuff if he doesn't think Ferguson would be pleased by the move 

57 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Aye I thought that it would have suited him. Bill Leckie must be smoking some good stuff if he doesn't think Ferguson would be pleased by the move 

I'd be surprised if Leckie could find Inverness on a map of Inverness.