"The ICT Thread - From the Premiership to the Seaside"

1 hour ago, CityDave94 said:

Any guesses which club will bring in wealth of experience CEO Scott Gardiner next?

Fingers crossed its Morton

Edited by bdu98196

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SandyCromarty

• TheScarf

• RiG

• PB1994

1 hour ago, CityDave94 said:

Any guesses which club will bring in wealth of experience CEO Scott Gardiner next?

Has to be Queens P£rk shirley ... a match made in heaven ...

Nearly at £8,700 for the Crowdfunder for Doran. Recent donations in from Austin Samuels, John Souttar and Yogi Hughes! 

Edited by RiG

2 hours ago, CityDave94 said:

Football or any club sport will be better off without him, he would even f**k up a good going brothel.

48 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

Football or any club sport will be better off without him, he would even f**k up a good going brothel.

I think our plan now the concert company, park and ride and battery farm have all failed is to open a massive knocking shop at the stadium to service the Freeport.

13 minutes ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

You could still use the Park and Ride signs then.

Every penny counts.

Sadly due to an administrative mix up, the sex workers have been recruited as players and the current playing staff will have to work in the brothel.

1 hour ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

Buzzing to now have shares in Aaron Doran's knee. Never has there been a better investment opportunity.

Great investment and best wishes to him.

2 hours ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

Buzzing to now have shares in Aaron Doran's knee. Never has there been a better investment opportunity.

At what point do you cash in your shares?

It's like waiting for news from a hospital ward waiting room this, is everything ok? What has to be done. When will we hear more etc etc

3 hours ago, ICTChris said:

Every penny counts.

Sadly due to an administrative mix up, the sex workers have been recruited as players and the current playing staff will have to work in the brothel.

Ach well, they'll be used to getting pumped by now.

10 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

The club are going to release a statement confirming admin at 7:55pm tomorrow night aren't they?

Wouldn't put past Gardiner pulling a stunt like that.

Though I also feel with his resignation and him knowing the fans resentment and desperation to be rid of him I feel there will be a sting in the tail to come from him.

4 hours ago, ICTChris said:

I think our plan now the concert company, park and ride and battery farm have all failed is to open a massive knocking shop at the stadium to service the Freeport.

I'll never hear the shout " corner flag balls" again without a wince.