• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SandyCromarty

• RiG

• TheScarf

• PB1994

2 hours ago, TheScarf said:

It'll be a factor in Gardiner's legacy after he's gone for a few years I fear.

Particularly with Shane Sutherland making very similar claims a year or so ago (which I believe were quickly refuted by the club, but the evidence would now suggest we’re bang on). 

39 minutes ago, DonnieMurdo said:

Inverness Caley Thistle: Club could be on the brink of a renaissance (pressandjournal.co.uk)

I'm not sure what he is basing hope for a 'renaissance' on.

This opinion piece doesn't cover anything that has not been discussed ad nauseam over the past month.

But we live in hope!

Obviously the print media are getting nothing out of the club so they will print non stories in the hope that someone buys their rag.

Bear in mind that the parochial P & J ran with the headline, " North East Man Feared Drowned at Sea" when the Titanic went down.

If the news blanket continues will we see an expose headline along the lines of, "Ferguson admits to eating Hamsters".

1 hour ago, DonnieMurdo said:

Inverness Caley Thistle: Club could be on the brink of a renaissance (pressandjournal.co.uk)

I'm not sure what he is basing hope for a 'renaissance' on.

This opinion piece doesn't cover anything that has not been discussed ad nauseam over the past month.

But we live in hope!

They've obviously run out of ex-players to ask about it so have turned to the next best thing...a Ross County season ticket holder.

best quote is 

"The last season both Highland teams were in the SPL, Ross County had a higher average attendance"

because we all know county never ever fudge their figures 

1 hour ago, SandyCromarty said:

Obviously the print media are getting nothing out of the club so they will print non stories in the hope that someone buys their rag.

Bear in mind that the parochial P & J ran with the headline, " North East Man Feared Drowned at Sea" when the Titanic went down.

If the news blanket continues will we see an expose headline along the lines of, "Ferguson admits to eating Hamsters".

Urban myth I'm afraid, my friend - clicky

19 hours ago, ICTChris said:

Utterly appalling. If we are in “hugely positive” talks with investors, hopefully they tell everyone on the board to f**k off when they take over. 

My issue with the club is that the problem is still there and that problem was more than just Morrison and Gardiner, its other members of the board who have contributed to this mess. I'm so far not convinced enough to return next season. This has nothing to do with being in League 1, its how the club has conducted itself and the utter contempt it has shown supporters and the players. Its doesn't feel like my club anymore.

What is going with Ferguson, has he been told not to speak to the players that were freed or is this off his own back, either way for Ferguson its not a good look?

3 hours ago, Oats said:

best quote is 

"The last season both Highland teams were in the SPL, Ross County had a higher average attendance"

because we all know county never ever fudge their figures 

Pot, meet kettle.

8 hours ago, TheScarf said:

This is obviously on Gardiner, by why the f**k have one of the directors not stepped in and contacted Doran?  Bennett, who's been at the club for the majority of Doran's time there.  Alan Munro and David Cameron (not that one thankfully) who live/are based in the same village Doran lives in.  Fucking wild.

Some of the comments on Doran’s instagram from recent ICT players are… telling.  

Getting back to the club, why are we so surprised at the lack of information from the club? considering that Gardiner is running the show  who sees us the fans as the enemy which cost him his job as far as he's concerned, obviously he will NOT communicate any news or information that would please us.

17 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

Getting back to the club, why are we so surprised at the lack of information from the club? considering that Gardiner is running the show  who sees us the fans as the enemy which cost him his job as far as he's concerned, obviously he will NOT communicate any news or information that would please us.

So then does this count as a slow news week for The Caley?

I mean we are the only show in town in League 1, demand is high and they are not delivering.

Very strange one, even if he is constantly injured, considering the last statement said we would have a team full of local/highland based players.

He’s the best youth product we have when he is fit.