"The ICT Thread - From the Premiership to the Seaside"

Well I suppose it's to be expected but not so long ago when talk of administration for us this thread was flooded with gloaters and the pretend concerners.

Now with talk of incoming investment possible not a fuckin peep apart from the cuckoo.

Edited by SandyCromarty

• Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SandyCromarty

• TheScarf

• RiG

• PB1994

16 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

Well I suppose it's to be expected but not so long ago when talk of administration for us this thread was flooded with gloaters and the pretend concerners.

So the folk who were/are enjoying Caley's current predicament are exactly the same to you as folk who were genuinely concerned? That's a really bizarre chip on your shoulder m8. 

3 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

So the folk who were/are enjoying Caley's current predicament are exactly the same to you as folk who were genuinely concerned? That's a really bizarre chip on your shoulder m8. 

No chip on my shoulder, just stating a fact as you can see on here, loads on when the threat of admin and finish was possible.

6 hours ago, ICTChris said:

E926AF3F-3833-498A-A159-5D839722F6B7.thumb.png.db458609a0621a4bdf1681b89df391f3.png

Bringing the seaside leagues the glamour of Tartan strips, inflatable nessie blimp over the stadium and half time shows with cheerleaders and fireworks all shared globally with a netflix documentary.

32 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

No chip on my shoulder, just stating a fact as you can see on here, loads on when the threat of admin and finish was possible.

You've had a go at those people, yes. You've also had a go at the folk showing genuine concern for the future of your club. It's a bizarre take. 

4 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

Now with talk of incoming investment possible not a fuckin peep apart from the cuckoo.

OIP (35).jpeg

9 hours ago, qpfc said:

Granted he’s only played one official game for us but the early signs in pre season games and yesterday suggests MacGregor is going to be a cracking player for us. Even Davidson said in his post match interview yesterday he didn’t realise just how talented he actually is 

Ferguson is indeed a balloon by helping us out massively 🤣

It's utterly baffling that a local player of such potential has been let go. 

Moreover if the suggestion that we've forgone development fees is confirmed, that's as much a humiliation as it is singularly enough for gross misconduct. 

On MacGregor and Ujdar, what is the possibility that if they'd made a certain amount of game time, they might have received some sort of bonus or contract extension? Given the state of the board not being able or willing to spend a penny more than they had to. It would make sense.

2 minutes ago, Juanhourjoe said:

On MacGregor and Ujdar, what is the possibility that if they'd made a certain amount of game time, they might have received some sort of bonus or contract extension? Given the state of the board not being able or willing to spend a penny more than they had to. It would make sense.

That’s a realistic possibility but I do suspect the real reason is Duncan Ferguson is a moron  

6 minutes ago, Central Belt Caley said:

That’s a realistic possibility but I do suspect the real reason is Duncan Ferguson is a moron  

He is a terrible manager. But I remember him speaking quite highly of MacGregor when he first came back from injury. He did also tell ridgers he wanted him in the squad for this season. Noone comes away looking good from all of it. But right now I don't see Ferguson having any responsibility for who is still at the club. Other than his son

18 minutes ago, Juanhourjoe said:

He is a terrible manager. But I remember him speaking quite highly of MacGregor when he first came back from injury. He did also tell ridgers he wanted him in the squad for this season. Noone comes away looking good from all of it. But right now I don't see Ferguson having any responsibility for who is still at the club. Other than his son

I'd agree, he woke up this morning feeling fine with something special on his mind

12 hours ago, Juanhourjoe said:

Is Ferguson the manager or head coach, I had to double take on the current info given by ICT?

and what does 'a hands on manager' mean?

also what is the point in Garry Bolan?

1 hour ago, The Black Flag said:

Is Ferguson the manager or head coach, I had to double take on the current info given by ICT?

and what does 'a hands on manager' mean?

also what is the point in Garry Bolan?

He knows where all the stuff is kept.

16 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

You've had a go at those people, yes. You've also had a go at the folk showing genuine concern for the future of your club. It's a bizarre take. 

Fair enough mate if you've shown genuine concern, but where can I  see you writing, "Well done Caley in getting American Investment possibly incoming, I'm really pleased for Caley"

? All we are seeing is you having a bite at me which comes across as phoney.

Anyway adios MATE.

Americans.... Millionaires .... $$$$$

The answer to all our prayers

now looking forward to the 'wealth off the radar' quote

Every time with football supporters. Every time.

getting excited? nah

The Scottish football market is a rummage bin so

image.gif.557bf24e9839d6f47f163eeffcb72503.gif