• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SandyCromarty

• TheScarf

• RiG

• PB1994

8 minutes ago, Zanetti said:

Weekly "what's this former Caley player who's signing for Queen's Park like?" post; Austin Samuels? Doesn't look like much of a goal scorer.

Eh he’s fairly quick but other than that I can’t really think of any redeeming qualities. Gets bullied off the ball, can’t fit a credit card under his boots when he jumps and looks disinterested a lot of the time. 

That being said, he’ll stick on a QP shirt and bang in 20 goals this season no doubt 

1 minute ago, Central Belt Caley said:

Eh he’s fairly quick but other than that I can’t really think of any redeeming qualities. Gets bullied off the ball, can’t fit a credit card under his boots when he jumps and looks disinterested a lot of the time. 

That being said, he’ll stick on a QP shirt and bang in 20 goals this season no doubt 

Sounds about right. We're desperate at this stage, and he ticks all the boxes (played for you, seems to have had bad injuries) so it makes sense. Not sure he's likely to start much unless Davidson prefers him to Rudden or changes the formation anyway.

2 minutes ago, Central Belt Caley said:

I hope he's as good as these other duds Sheridan and Welsh. Expect Cammy Kerr will be good for us too (yeah, I know he wasn't' really Caley). MacGregor has been brilliant so far.  The jury is still out on Ujdur as he was thrown in at the deep end, but I have high hopes for him too.

Thanks lads.

1 minute ago, Grumpy Soo-sider said:

I hope he's as good as these other duds Sheridan and Welsh. Expect Cammy Kerr will be good for us too (yeah, I know he wasn't' really Caley). MacGregor has been brilliant so far.  The jury is still out on Ujdur as he was thrown in at the deep end, but I have high hopes for him too.

Thanks lads.

Don’t think any Caley fan ever said Sean Welsh was a dud? He tended to get injured a lot (kinda the reason he was with us) but he was our captain for a few years and was on the whole good. 

Sheridan just looked completely done whenever he played for us so fair play to him turning it round. 

Macgregor and Ujdur are superb signings and I hope they both do well

39 minutes ago, Zanetti said:

Weekly "what's this former Caley player who's signing for Queen's Park like?" post; Austin Samuels? Doesn't look like much of a goal scorer.

:lol: 

ETA: He did have a wee purple patch a couple of seasons ago where he looked like he might be a useful player to have around. Then he reverted to being mince for the most part. Seemed to be better known for his Instagram than his footballing prowess. Maybe with you lot he will "deliver like a midwife".

Edited by RiG

It might be shite of course, but I heard rumblings of this last week and was told his morning he doesn't fancy it.