"The ICT Thread - From the Premiership to the Seaside"

4 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

So eh... draw pretty much agreed for next Friday night lads?

Our 12th draw in 27 will guarantee your safety by a bawhair it appears. Welcome payback for that great day in 2010.

• Replies 16.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SandyCromarty

• TheScarf

• RiG

• PB1994

12 hours ago, Lochwood said:

We’re your two players successful in their sending off appeal?

Allardice had his (laughable) red card rescinded but Mckay's red card was (probably rightly) upheld.

The Hester link seems to have something to it but wasn't aware of any rumours of Toddy to Dundee. Would be a shame if he did leave after starting to hit a bit of form but they can pay a lot more than we can. I guess the two moves are probably linked.

2 hours ago, RiG said:

The Hester link seems to have something to it but wasn't aware of any rumours of Toddy to Dundee. Would be a shame if he did leave after starting to hit a bit of form but they can pay a lot more than we can. I guess the two moves are probably linked.

My preference would still be Todorov over Hester at the minute but given his recent run of form I'm not surprised Dundee are apparently coming in for him.  I could've imagined a bottom-half Premiership team coming in for him as well.  If Hester is coming in it would suggest a striker is departing (aside from Keatings) though I do wonder if this means Sutherland is being retained.

My preference would still be Todorov over Hester at the minute but given his recent run of form I'm not surprised Dundee are apparently coming in for him.  I could've imagined a bottom-half Premiership team coming in for him as well.  If Hester is coming in it would suggest a striker is departing (aside from Keatings) though I do wonder if this means Sutherland is being retained.

Hester is great entertainment value and was really popular at Arbroath. We were sad to see him leave. A great scorer off the bench, he somehow never cut it when in the starting eleven. Hopefully his time at Elgin has sorted that.

6 hours ago, RiG said:

Rumours about Hester being linked with us persisted throughout January on social media interestingly enough.

2 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Well, how reliable is your source?

From someone who isn't someone I'd expect to make it up.  It sounds logical as well - Hester joining us so he doesn't have to move house etc. and given Todorov's recent form (and journeyman nature), going to a bigger Championship club (at least at the minute) wouldn't be a huge surprise.

Can't see us signing Kane Hester based on the fact he's under contract at Elgin until 2023 and the pending court case around alleged fraudulent betting. 

Personally fully anticipate Todorov and McCann at Ross County on August 1st.

9 hours ago, Sean ICTFC said:

Can't see us signing Kane Hester based on the fact he's under contract at Elgin until 2023 and the pending court case around alleged fraudulent betting. 

Personally fully anticipate Todorov and McCann at Ross County on August 1st.

McCann has done a decent job for us, albeit we didn't make the play offs, but it was a big ask of him to come in cold at the that point of the season not knowing the players and set up.

I'm sure wherever he moves to in management he will try to poach a couple of our players, Danny MacKay being the obvious.

We can, hopefully, look forward to seeing Robbo back.