• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SandyCromarty

• RiG

• TheScarf

• PB1994

1 hour ago, TheScarf said:

Some amount of shite that boy talks.

Same as the other weirdo that makes stuff up on Twitter. How desperate for attention must these guys be that they make up rumours for the Scottish Championship??

Got the fear that Lafferty will end up with us now. 

32 minutes ago, approximately dave said:

I like it.

Shocked that ours is the best design so far in the Championship.

Reminds me of the Errea strip from 2006/2007.

I dunno, for me the black stripes and lining round the collar/sleeves and the middle red stripe being thinner than the other two just looks weird. It may grow on me and I reserve the right to be a fickle b*****d and say I love it in 3 weeks time. 

11 minutes ago, PB1994 said:

I’m not that big a fan of it. Much better than last seasons but that doesn’t take much effort.

Yeah I'm much the same. It's fine, better than last year, but overall I'm a bit meh about it.

Can't make my mind up of it would look better or worse if the black stripes were on border of colours rather than the gaps

Certainly not ITK or anything but hearing there's a "big black guy with dreads" and a "tall Englishman" training with the team today, anyone else heard owt?

6 minutes ago, Jarballs said:

Certainly not ITK or anything but hearing there's a "big black guy with dreads" and a "tall Englishman" training with the team today, anyone else heard owt?

One of them will be the English striker. I’ve been given a name but he only signed for a club last month so if it’s him I guess he’s been released from them already.