"The ICT Thread - From the Premiership to the Seaside"

6 minutes ago, Buzz Killington said:

Thinking about it further, the lack of anything from the club suggests to me that there was no planning done in advance of relegation.

Surley the board meeting last night should have been along the lines of.  "Well were relegated, lets proceed with the plan we had in place should this happen"

I think it suggests we are going to go into administration.

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SandyCromarty

• TheScarf

• RiG

• PB1994

Ross Morrison told the players still under contract for next season that there's a Plan A, B and C.  Anyone with a functioning brain would deduce that ones of those 3 plans is administration.

15 minutes ago, Buzz Killington said:

Thinking about it further, the lack of anything from the club suggests to me that there was no planning done in advance of relegation.

Surley the board meeting last night should have been along the lines of.  "Well were relegated, lets proceed with the plan we had in place should this happen"

It could also mean that everything is fine, full steam ahead!

30 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Ross Morrison told the players still under contract for next season that there's a Plan A, B and C.  Anyone with a functioning brain would deduce that ones of those 3 plans is administration.

No disrespect to your source but I'm skeptical this mob can come up with one plan let alone three

Posted (edited)
36 minutes ago, Fuctifano said:

Administration, Bankruptcy and Cocaine? 

Doubt they are that imaginative, itll just be - full time, part time and admin although given the dillusion they have it could be how to spunk the battery farm cash (we may nevet get). Which any fan could have advised any time over the last few years.

Edited by bdu98196

Even the BBC have approached the club looking for some news and got squat. Nothing!!!

This is not good.

First of all what is happening with the board, I suspect there are some of them going and the chairman will probably step down. I take it our media expert guy.... umm CEO has fled back to Dundee. Administration if true would mean redundencies, I don't give a f*** about the players or the coaches they can all get to f*** but the staff that been there for years running the place, good people.

So aside from all that stupid hyperbole, see the great need for the club to let the supporters know wtf is going on. It just shows how much of a distance the club has gone distancing itself from the supporters. Just a complete lack of trust in the club is a reaction to the club not being transparent as they said they would, too f***ing late to get supporters club on board. Get to wonder how much they don't want us to know, which I'm sure over the next few weeks will become clear, especially if the club goes into administration. Who do we owe money too, for example.

Maybe some of these points will be finally addressed by this evening.

9 minutes ago, CityDave94 said:

Even the BBC have approached the club looking for some news and got squat. Nothing!!!

This is not good.

First of all what is happening with the board, I suspect there are some of them going and the chairman will probably step down. I take it our media expert guy.... umm CEO has fled back to Dundee. Administration if true would mean redundencies, I don't give a f*** about the players or the coaches they can all get to f*** but the staff that been there for years running the place, good people.

So aside from all that stupid hyperbole, see the great need for the club to let the supporters know wtf is going on. It just shows how much of a distance the club has gone distancing itself from the supporters. Just a complete lack of trust in the club is a reaction to the club not being transparent as they said they would, too f***ing late to get supporters club on board. Get to wonder how much they don't want us to know, which I'm sure over the next few weeks will become clear, especially if the club goes into administration. Who do we owe money too, for example.

Maybe some of these points will be finally addressed by this evening.

This is my feeling, especially the players.  All shitebags who are pretty terrible at football, most of them will need a lot of luck staying in full time football.  There's a few I actually wish bad luck to for the rest of their careers, if they have one after this.

Rumours I have heard

- Going into administration

- Gardiner, Ferguson et al to stay and we will continue with the same set up

- Dougie MacGilvary and Alan Savage will take over either now or post-admin.

Posted (edited)

During his time with us so far Ferguson has signed the following:

• David Wotherspoon
  • Cillian Sheridan
  • Remi Savage
  • James Carragher
  • Alex Samuel
  • Cammy Kerr
  • Jeremiah Chilokoa-Mullen
  • Sean McAllister
  • Aribim Pepple
  • Samson Lawal

Out of those Wotherspoon was the pick of the bunch whilst Lawal was pretty decent in his fleeting appearances. Kerr seemed solid enough but everyone else was largely underwhelming to poor to pretty rotten. Not exactly inspiring given Ferguson could be in charge of a complete rebuild job if he stays.

Edited by RiG

2 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Rumours I have heard

- Going into administration

- Gardiner, Ferguson et al to stay and we will continue with the same set up

- Dougie MacGilvary and Alan Savage will take over either now or post-admin.

I had heard the first and last ones too. MacGilvary and Savage don't want to give the current directors a penny of what they are owed which is why they haven't already stepped in.