"The ICT Thread - From the Premiership to the Seaside"

Outside looking in, only you guys can get these charlatans out of your club. At the end of the day it's always the ordinary supporters who are left to rake through the ashes when clubs are ruined. I hope you get organised and get back on track. Good luck.

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SandyCromarty

• TheScarf

• RiG

• PB1994

11 hours ago, RiG said:

Rumours swirling that Charlie Christie has left the club. Ominous for the youth academy.

Who is going to beg Ryan Christie to pay for new balls and goals now? 

Heard he was paying for them last season.

1 hour ago, RH33 said:

This is an absolute shambles. If Caley go tits up Morrison will now say it's all the fans fault they didn't buy tickets etc etc. I know accommodation in Inverness isn't cheap but £200k.

Has the fee to Kelty been disclosed?

If, and it's a big if, it was a move to a central location such as Stirling but Kelty isn't exactly handy.

Feel for the fans as Gardiner seems to have the board wrapped around finger.

I had a quick Google and Stirling is actually a bit further away from Inverness than Kelty. Kelty is just off the motorway too. I’m not making a big case for moving to Kelty, just saying.

A few people have posted they’ve listened to the podcast, this was the Facebook post that Moff started reading but didn’t finish. For full disclosure Moff and the guy who posted this are good mates of mine, I went to most of the games mentioned here with these guys.

941651E6-5D6F-4F1C-A9BB-F0CE4906A949.thumb.jpeg.49c721ecbb3f4c8d37cb6afae3748e2e.jpeg

9011F2D4-7252-4DD4-AB83-505E99BE06B9.thumb.png.839abcca9da3fd3dab44ee6e607e649a.png

3E4AAAE7-0244-45FA-B4D5-D44604944748.thumb.png.111669f972a796f033472b91035a8017.png

So far an opening speech from the ICTST who started by welcoming us all to the Kelty Club. He detailed what has happened to date. Everyone agrees the decision is dreadful. 

Mention housing in Kelty and surrounding areas is more expensive than Inverness 

Read out a quote from Duncan Ferguson from years ago saying moving Everton out of Liverpool would RIP the heart out of the club. 

Posted (edited)

"if players don't want to live in Inverness to play for ICT we don't want them to play for us" is met with a round of applause from the room.  

Edited by Buzz Killington

Posted (edited)

Discussion now on as the deal is announced presumably deal with Kelty is signed so we need to know when/how soon can the deal be reversed. 

8 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

A few people have posted they’ve listened to the podcast, this was the Facebook post that Moff started reading but didn’t finish. For full disclosure Moff and the guy who posted this are good mates of mine, I went to most of the games mentioned here with these guys.

Chris, not sure who on the podcast said it, but it was stated that the land where the stadium is situated is worth £80 million. (It's 9 acres, so not just the stadium footprint) Was that a figure just pulled out of the air after 2 hours of an intense podcast, or approaching reality?

The £80million is a speculative figure but if it’s part of this freeport then it’s for sure gonna be worth more than as a stadium. 

What's the solution asks one comment from the floor. A shout of "get them fucking out" is met with applause   

Now discussion of if morrison is removed who do we replace him with. He's funding the club just now. 

Posted (edited)

Now a speech from the floor. Listing all the missed opportunities to get more money from fans. And now onto list of crazy decisions. 

"I'd rather the club play part time local lads than this" is met with applause 

Posted (edited)

Show of hands for agreement on trusts stance to not invest stronger together funds in club currently. The whole room raises hands. 

Trust board do not believe season ticket boycott is worthwhile.  Ask for those who do boycott to invest in trust instead. A show of hands show almost the whole room ARE boycotting. 

As clarified later the Trust board beleive they cannot legally endorse a boycott.  

Posted (edited)

Trust members now pressuring ICTST board to support a season ticket boycott. 

edit to clarify the Trust Board cannot legally endorse one.

Posted (edited)

Now some suggestions from members. One suggests admin is only option met with very little applause. 

Another asks if ripping up and starting again is an option. Little response. 

To me both seem ridiculous. 

Some members seem to have arrived looking for answers from the trust board rather than a discussion on options from members   

Trust board want the club to get in touch with them to discuss. Most members seem to want trust board to approach the club.