• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SandyCromarty

• TheScarf

• RiG

• PB1994

There is no doubt Caley are Scottish football's banter holders. A title that can be quite hard to shift, unfortunately. This latest installment seems like it should've been entirely avoidable. 

I would ordinarily feel sorry for the club, as the backdrop here is genuinely bad, with the club's finances in a dreadful state and the club run by a complete and utter clown. However, the presence of Duncan Ferguson prevents me from doing so. 

Posted (edited)

What's that hotel bar in the Crown where all the Caley money men and wallet inspectors meet up?

Edited by welshbairn

2 minutes ago, Ritchie Sacramento said:

The Heathmount

Cheers, that's it. I made a criminal error in my post that I've corrected, if you can be arsed I'd be very grateful if you'd do the same to your quote.

3 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Cheers, that's it. I made a criminal error in my post that I've corrected, if you can be arsed I'd be very grateful if you'd do the same to your quote.

No such thing as Clach money men, but they probably have more money than the Caley money men. 

55 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

What's that hotel bar in the Crown where all the Caley money men and wallet inspectors meet up?

Grassa is a Chieftain man these days.

Genuinely impressed how we're still getting headlines more embarrassing than the last so consistently right now. Like I know how, but how is this even possible? :lol:

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Genuinely impressed how we're still getting headlines more embarrassing than the last so consistently right now. Like I know how, but how is this even possible? :lol:

Gardiner, the Alpha and Omega of cluelessness. 

Edited by Lanky Highlander

13 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

This move to Kelty was only the first restructure so f**k knows what else they have planned.

Been told in the last hour by someone close to McGregor of all people that administration is going to happen. Also McGregor has purchased the courier offices round from the stadium and it is going to be turned into Globals new HQ   
Though this guy has a box or whatever in Dingwall so he could be taking the piss   He’s a sound guy so maybe right enough 

1 hour ago, Kirkcaldybanjo said:

As a Fife council taxpayer I shall be demanding an explanation from them why my tax money is being used to help a football team from Inverness

Let us know how you get on.