"The ICT Thread - From the Premiership to the Seaside"

41 minutes ago, Sir Tarmo said:

The quickest update of the summer so far, by some distance, to inform fans that weren’t buying tickets anyway, that they can’t buy tickets.

Another calamity whilst Gardiner is in charge, he must go! 

• Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SandyCromarty

• TheScarf

• RiG

• PB1994

1 hour ago, CityDave94 said:

He’s an utter clown, would be nice if one of the journalists asked him why he couldn’t be arsed picking up the phone to Ridgers, Duffy, Doran et al 

2 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

4 years back this summer the witness for the prosecution and I sat down for lunch at Brodie Cuntryfare Restaurant outside Forres, astounded to see two tables away a very well known football figure in the North with a lady friend who was laying on heavy PDA, not exactly saliva exchanges but verging on puppy face licking while the man seemed to be enjoying himself big style with absolutely no embarrassment which he continued to enjoy as they walked entwined to the exit.

Given their age it was embarrassing for those around them but they were oblivious and there's no way that this was a wife given her ott attention.

First I've ever mentioned this but I believe this came to public knowledge and consequences.

Funny old game when you think about it.

Claim evidenced after cctv footage released by Brodie showing couple from the Black Isle witnessing shenanigans. 

black and white what GIF by FilmStruck

34 minutes ago, Central Belt Caley said:

He’s an utter clown, would be nice if one of the journalists asked him why he couldn’t be arsed picking up the phone to Ridgers, Duffy, Doran et al 

If they do that then they lose their access to ICT basically and then we'll have even more "Ex ICT player thinks...." type stories in the local press.

1 hour ago, CityDave94 said:

“It won’t affect my approach – I play a possession, passing game.

“We will continue with that.

x1080.thumb.jpeg.e10a856e5f4209492633c58f597e9303.jpeg

4 hours ago, TheScarf said:

In other news, we have another batch of trialists training with the squad, f**k knows how we can pay them until we get some investment.

Talk of a gadge standing at the perimeter of the Fort George training ground holding up a rough brown cardboard sign with,"WILL PLAY FOR FOOD" on it.

Hard times with hordes of no club players looking for a club.

2 hours ago, RiG said:

If they do that then they lose their access to ICT basically and then we'll have even more "Ex ICT player thinks...." type stories in the local press.

Fair point, would still love to hear his excuses for not speaking to anyone though. 

20 minutes ago, Central Belt Caley said:

Fair point, would still love to hear his excuses for not speaking to anyone though. 

Yeah it would be good to know why he went into hiding after relegation but no reporter is going to rock the boat with much in the way of criticism of the club or its staff. We've seen how Gardiner rebuffed the podcast from speaking to anyone after a (mildly) critical pod when Dodds was sacked.

Wild that Ferguson is saying he knows absolutely nothing about Bonnyrigg Rose as you've no money for scouting. Could he not have attended the Annan himself since you weren't involved? Couldn't he have paid for a Premier Sport subscription to watch them against us? Hell - even a tenner for a DeeTV sub so he could grab a copy of the video of the game?

:lol:

2 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Wild that Ferguson is saying he knows absolutely nothing about Bonnyrigg Rose as you've no money for scouting. Could he not have attended the Annan himself since you weren't involved? Couldn't he have paid for a Premier Sport subscription to watch them against us? Hell - even a tenner for a DeeTV sub so he could grab a copy of the video of the game?

Not until the investors top up his budget!

p.s. - it doesn’t matter whether Ferguson watches the opposition anyway. He’ll set up the exact same no matter if he’s playing Bonnyrigg or Barcelona.

Edited by Sir Tarmo

On 18/07/2024 at 14:01, TheScarf said:

I've heard various bits this week about the club, one I thought I'd share is that Gardiner is on a 6 month notice period as the club can't afford to pay out his deal.

Can you not put him on Gardinering leave?

3 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Sadly not. £4k a week just isn't enough. There's a cost of living crisis FFS, have some compassion! 😔

10 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

I don't think Dundee dismantling BR would be of any help to him anyway. He could have easily watched or asked one of his football contacts from the Newcastle area to go and watch the Annan v BR match. BR must fancy their chances against Inverness if the homework hasn't been done.

Rangers used to do this on the journey while in the lower two leagues, not bother watching opposition 'let them worry about us mentality'. Caught them out a few times.

Edited by The Black Flag

There seems to be a definitive boycott of Season Ticket purchases especially with the Trust and on CTO, the reasoning put forward is that they want Gardiner gone, while I think that may well be the reason with some I feel others would be cautious of putting their money in in case the club goes bust, fair enough.

No doubt, as I've said before, prospective investors will look at the  ST sales and note the discrepancy from last year  but will be aware of the animosity on the forums, so being a half full man I see no reason why the investors won't come in and I'm sure they will have on their agenda the hounding out, with a smile, of Rule Brittiania Gardiner and possibly also the Dunce. A new broom and all that malarkey.

I have faith in the clubs future as do the gloaters who have disappeared as the proverbial snow aff a dyke so I would encourage fans to start putting their money in.

Edited by SandyCromarty

16 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Ferguson is a moron so there's that to factor in of course.