• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SandyCromarty

• TheScarf

• RiG

• PB1994

11 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

Hard to remember a win with the Dunce.

His loss rate with Forest Green and ourselves must be huge and probably a record.

Another Gardiner success.

47.5% loss rate. 

1 hour ago, RiG said:

Has this useless c**t been sacked yet? 

Which one, we have quite an ever growing extensive list?

The clearout is needed from top right through the whole club up to and including some of the playing squad.

On 08/08/2024 at 22:56, Caley Shaun said:

My post on CTO stands, the posters on here are a***holes and not a patch on IHE god rest his soul!! You are one of the worst on here though at least @SandyCromarty is at least entertaining so it's not all bad 😛.

Its ridiculous how our new potential owner/investor is being questioned before he's even started by fans that know nothing about him and only did research on him, for all we know he could turn out to be the messiah we've been waiting for, we just don't know until he's been at the club for a good period of time!  

You lot on here should try being positive once in a while because it's a nice feeling, I tell you this I prefer working with children than be associated with a grumpy fan base that just moan, moan moan at every bloody opportunity 😡.

I didn't realise you are a school teacher?

26 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

47.5% loss rate. 

Soon be beer time but before I looked at his record last season when he joined in Sept.

Championship - 12 Draws   9 Wins   11 Lost   

Play Offs - 1 Draw   1 Win   2 Lost

SC - 2 Wins 1 Lost.

13 Draws   12 Wins   14 Lost

Points Available 117      Points Achieved 49

Edited by SandyCromarty

45 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Ferguson still stinking the place up? Odds on him being there by the end of the season?

Has his son done much for you guys? Looked utterly honking when I saw him play a game for Forfar last season (as a sub of course) 

We can’t afford to sack him, it’s the only reason he is still here. I wonder if there has ever been a situation like this before where the club doesn’t want the manager and the manager doesn’t want to be here either. In my opinion he won’t quit as he knows that will be his managerial career over but you can tell he doesn’t like it up here.

Havent been to either of the league games but from the few minutes Ferguson junior has had he hasn’t really done anything wrong. Not done anything to mention either though.

The longer he hangs around the more damage he does to us and whatever is left of his own managerial reputation.

He'd be best served walking and trying to claim we were a basket case before he arrived and no one could have saved us from going down. Some other moronic club might take him on.

If he keeps stinking the place out, and it certainly looks like that's what's going to happen, his managerial career will be toast. And then he'll pop up on Sportsound with the rest of our ex managers. 

Edited by RiG

1 hour ago, RiG said:

The longer he hangs around the more damage he does to us and whatever is left of his own managerial reputation.

He'd be best served walking and trying to claim we were a basket case before he arrived and no one could have saved us from going down. Some other moronic club might take him on.

If he keeps stinking the place out, and it certainly looks like that's what's going to happen, his managerial career will be toast. And then he'll pop up on Sportsound with the rest of our ex managers. 

The damage is already done. He can’t use any excuses as he brought in 7 or 8 (?) players in January so he was reasonably well backed. He’s left with getting us back up to try and redeem himself if he plans a career in management. 

It’s a total f**king shitshow and if he sticks with this formation I wouldn’t be surprised if we are in league 2 next season.

58 minutes ago, ExiledLichtie said:

Thank you ICT, for keeping the spotlight off of us.

Who would have known that not sacking a manager that got you relegated is a bad idea!

If this new guy has any real financial backing then to show the fans he has the balls and the money he should put together a compensation package for Fergusons departure and for the recruitment of a decent experienced coach.

Given that over four seasons we've had two duds in charge which has really impacted the club financially the board need to act immediately to halt the slide otherwise it's more than obvious where we are heading.

On 23/09/2021 at 13:06, sophia said:

I missed the AGM this year but the news I have to hand indicates that Scot Gardiner has done a rather splendid job in managing the direction of our club to a better place.

On 23/02/2022 at 08:39, RiG said:

Gardiner is by all accounts doing a decent job off the pitch with some good money making deals coming in to help the club

On 26/11/2022 at 12:21, Stephen Malkmus said:

I'm fully on board with Mr. Gardiner's vision after listening to the podcast. 

Joe Biden Lol GIF