• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SandyCromarty

• TheScarf

• RiG

• PB1994

1 hour ago, TheScarf said:

It might be shite of course, but I heard rumblings of this last week and was told his morning he doesn't fancy it.

He has got that new boat office to launch TBF which is definitely not a thing he's made up. 

Edited by RiG

12 hours ago, Zanetti said:

Weekly "what's this former Caley player who's signing for Queen's Park like?" post; Austin Samuels? Doesn't look like much of a goal scorer.

He's like a poor man's Jake Mulraney. Out of all the names mentioned, I would say only Sheridan contributed less during his time but, true to form, you'll probably get a tune out of him. We've gone from the club that makes everybody else's duds into players, to, well, there's an old Hollies song about King Midas... Ujdur is class but he always has a mistake in him through his overconfidence.

2 hours ago, TheScarf said:

It might be shite of course, but I heard rumblings of this last week and was told his morning he doesn't fancy it.

I’ve heard that we will be getting some very good news shortly.

13 hours ago, Zanetti said:

Weekly "what's this former Caley player who's signing for Queen's Park like?" post; Austin Samuels? Doesn't look like much of a goal scorer.

He was played as a wide forward under Dodds. Chased a lot of lost causes and had a bit of pace but didn't seem to have a clue what to do if he ever actually got the ball. Probably wasn't his natural position but he gave little evidence of what his actual position was.

Was an unused sub for about 6 months under Ferguson until Ferguson decided he was somehow the answer in the second leg of the playoff final. He was not the answer. 

From speaking to an Aberdeen fan colleague he has described Samuels as the worst player he's ever seen in an Aberdeen shirt which is saying something considering some of the dross they've had over the years. 

In saying all that I fully expect him to become a world beater at Queens Park. 

2 hours ago, CS_Dumbarton said:

He is trying to slow down tbf:

image.thumb.png.5d1dc57b2d4e2ae6fea657ee402a9bdd.png

"Asset Building"? Last week he was saying he was liquidating his enormous assets to buy and turn Caley into a global destination and immersive experience.

I can't wait for this Seventy7 guy to fuck off as I'm getting bored to fuck of the LinkedIn screenshots from the guy and the absolutely jailable patter about it on this thread.

About this Dubai crap, anybody can hire office space anywhere it doesn't mean business is going to be knocking on the door.

I did a couple of jobs for a guy running his business out of a hotel in Sheik Zayed Road, Dubai is full of would be entrepeneurs/chancers.

1 minute ago, Central Belt Caley said:

If true, I hope we have footage of him personally throwing Gardiner out the window 

It's being announced later today. Gardiner is gone.

15 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

About this Dubai crap, anybody can hire office space anywhere it doesn't mean business is going to be knocking on the door.

I did a couple of jobs for a guy running his business out of a hotel in Sheik Zayed Road, Dubai is full of would be entrepeneurs/chancers.

You don't even need an office, just an address with a mail redirection service. Wouldn't be surprised if he set it up to deflect from the news of yet another time wasting pretence of buying a football club coming to an end.

Edited by welshbairn