"The ICT Thread - From the Premiership to the Seaside"

While we don't live team games. I think there would be appetite with fans to part with cash to watch a board meeting ppv next wk if he can get these clowns around the table and go full Savage on them

• Replies 16.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SandyCromarty

• TheScarf

• RiG

• PB1994

Crowd funding such an mount over a short space of time feels unfeasible. Given our small loyal fan base that's probably about £2-300 each which given factors such as economy, individual priorities etc seems a big ask. Also asking local businesses for sponsorship or advertising etc relies on the return of good will and broken reputations which all would be down to the profile of Savage and his work.

Fingers crossed there is a compromise between the first two options which removes the third off the table

15 minutes ago, bdu98196 said:

While we don't live team games. I think there would be appetite with fans to part with cash to watch a board meeting ppv next wk if he can get these clowns around the table and go full Savage on them

He's just asked some of them to convert their debts into equity and as soon as that's been signed off he's straight back at them asking for more money. Will be a spicy one.

Edited by Stephen Malkmus

10 minutes ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

He's just asked some of them to convert their debts into equity and as soon as that's been signed off he's straight back at them asking for more money. Will be a spicy one.

It looks to me like he's trying to strongarm them into selling some of their newly acquired shares, perhaps to some people in Portugal, but I've no idea of your current share situation. 

The priority for the past chairman, now acting as the board’s consultant, is to call on three past directors to contribute around £600,000 to smooth the club’s path to recovery.

I can see his point here.  These f**kers were happy for the club to overspend for all these years they were directors so make them pay for it.  

But they can surely just say no.

I mean, it's a bold plan but surely there's no way that lot are going to pay back a penny they pissed up the wall for 5 years.  I'd be very surprised if they did.

39 minutes ago, Central Belt Caley said:

Think it’s the least Morrison and co could do after letting Gardiner run rampant for the last 5 years 

Notwithstanding the seriousness of the contents of that, who the hell writes the press releases/ pr stuff for you guys?  I always assumed it was Gardiner,  but that reads like it was written on apple notes and never proofread afterwards.  Prevarication? Really?

I'm liking the cut of Mr Savage's jib.

Is there any information on whether the key creditors have converted their debt to equity or written the debt off (it sounds like there is a mix)?  If it is converted to equity then it strengthens their hand if new investors are interested.  Presumably most fans would be unhappy if former directors trousered a decent amount of cash by selling their shares to new investors.  Issuing new shares is also an option but existing shareholders would need to agree to that.

New statement saying that there’s been an amicable agreement which has saved ICT  from administration,

Short on detail but hopefully this really is. “The end of the beginning “