• Replies 16.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SandyCromarty

• TheScarf

• RiG

• PB1994

Get the sense Savage will either let SG take it to court or give him a low ball settlement and tell him to take it and f**k off. Pretty sure there is little intention to see SG get £70k

3 minutes ago, PB1994 said:

I know f**k all about employment disputes but I know who my money is on in a battle between Savage and Gardiner.

The guy who’s made millions from, ironically, recruitment against a born loser who probably can’t even reset a password for an account.

I too have no idea about employment law but could there be some recourse to basically say “you’ve not been doing the job so beat it” with regards to the 7,000 unread emails and whatever he’s not been doing whilst chasing battery farms and concerts etc 

2 hours ago, Central Belt Caley said:

Hope Savage sends Gardiner the 70k he wants in f**king pennies 

I heard the 1ps & 2ps will be getting stopped in the future what better way to get use out of them. 

Alan Savage vs Scot Gardiner would be a massive squash match. Like Goldberg spearing f**k out of some jobber in WCW or Connor Mcgregor vs Jose Aldo in UFC. Same if that Ketan Mckwana wanted to try something no chance 

3 minutes ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

Screenshot-2024-08-28-230831.png

ICT Superfan Stephen Malkmus has claimed that this represents the start of a new era for the club and that your Queen of the Souths and Ross Countys can get it up themselves.

About time. My brain is hurting from all the Annan and QOTS fans. A pair of glorified Dalbeattie Star Football Clubs.

9 hours ago, Sir Tarmo said:

About time. My brain is hurting from all the Annan and QOTS fans. A pair of glorified Dalbeattie Star Football Clubs.

On 27/08/2024 at 15:13, Dougie Mills said:

3rd option - your shite patter.

1 minute ago, TheScarf said:

Thinking about our dearly departed Ketan Makwana rn.

It has almost made me create a linked in account to see if he has said anything.

Just now, PB1994 said:

It has almost made me create a linked in account to see if he has said anything.

There must be some on here with one who can send us the latest pearls of wisdom from his world class business brain.

5 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

There must be some on here with one who can send us the latest pearls of wisdom from his world class business brain.

He's been uncharacteristically quiet recently. Just one post about being a "proud dad" after his son's GCSE results. 

15 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Just his son’s GCSE results. Fair play to Kyle. I assume all of Ketan’s kids are named after towns in the highlands given his long-standing love of the area.