• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SandyCromarty

• TheScarf

• RiG

• PB1994

8 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

On a brighter note to end the day I see all of the Bookies have County favourites for the play offs this season, as usual.

So all going well for us we could have the local Derby back next season.

You think your club is going to exist next season?  Thats cute.

8 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

On a brighter note to end the day I see all of the Bookies have County favourites for the play offs this season, as usual.

You might want to put money on that, should be good odds.

12 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

Good to see you have faith in Ferguson to not just keep you up but to help you get promotion.

12 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

Gardiners managerial career and reputation is in tatters.

The perverse way he sees this is to gain some sort of credibilty by showing he tried to help the club with personal loans etc.

In reality Savage will react positively legally against any litigation by Gardiner and the publicity and legal costs to Gardiner will have an adverse reaction to any hope of career salvation.

As I said earlier Gardiner is lower than a snakes belly.

What reputation?  Everyone warned you this was what he’s like.

He was effectively unemployable when we employed him, so he may still get a job at some basket case club. Robertson helped him into the club and then ended up with a big fat salary for doing f**k all. A pair of crooks. 

41 minutes ago, Sir Tarmo said:

He was effectively unemployable when we employed him, so he may still get a job at some basket case club. Robertson helped him into the club and then ended up with a big fat salary for doing f**k all. A pair of crooks. 

Rangers looking for a new Chief Executive.  I guarantee he’s applied, and might die of laughter if he got it.  

2 hours ago, Sir Tarmo said:

He was effectively unemployable when we employed him, so he may still get a job at some basket case club.

This whole fiasco has been so public though. He kind of got away with it after Hearts & Dundee cause his failings weren't as known. Fans warned us but unless you were going on pie & bovril or CTO you probably weren't aware of his f**k ups at his previous clubs. 

Now a Google search will unearth all sorts of red flags mainly from his time with us. All over social media, News articles & podcasts about how badly run the club was under Gardiner. Players, staff & fans all saying how much of a piece of shit he is. The whole Doran situation made national news for example.

His best chance of getting another job in football is probably moving away from Scotland. 

ICT was his last chance which he was lucky enough to get & he's well & truly blown it 

Edited by Connor Macleod

I find this a bit confussing, I don't understand why Gardiner waited until now to ask for his concert company money back when he could have got on the list of creditors. I'm not sure how it works?? Seperate company, I understand.?

The dissolve process was complete 27th June this year and if he was owed money back then there should have been some settlement surely. If there was none then he shoud have understood the risks. The concert company was sepererate from the club for exactly this reason, that if the concert company ran into financial trouble then the club would still be ringfenced and safe. I don't understand Gardiner's stand point here. Has he been told by his legal advisors to do this? It makes no sense. I can see that if he is owed by the club then yes, he can ask for it back if the original agreement was a loan and it was done properly. I think in this case for the alleged £20k both parties can agree an arangement there the rest looks like he's having a laugh. However if it turns out he's at it then he's going to lose in more ways that one.

Absolute c*** of a man.

I hope the words 'roaring' himself' 'making' 'a' and 'rip' can get added to that previous sentence of mine in the next few weeks.

What an absolute f**king weasel Gardiner is. However, I’m quietly confident he won’t get anywhere near the £140k+ he’s after. Surely a settlement will eventually be agreed and he will disappear finally into the sunset to hopefully never be a shit stain on any Club’s door any longer.

It’s also arguably in Gardiner’s best interests for it to get resolved out of Court as there may be a few more things that might not be public knowledge during his time at the club that may come out in the dirty laundry that gets aired. 

I have 0 clue about this sort of thing but surely Gardiner going from wanting 70k to 140k in the space of 4 days or so weakens his case and makes it look like he’s just plucking numbers out of thin air. 

Also it would be interesting to go back and listen to his appearance on the wyness shuffle where he talks about the concert company. 

Gardiner will of course play the victim in all of this  but you have to also look at the boards, his employer, behaviour during most of Gardiners tenure, I am not saying the board is wholly complicit but it begs the question as to whether he was given carte blanche on a daily basis by the board or was he monitored, then there is the question as to did the Board action an employee annual assessment/performance review on Gardiner, did they monitor his actions on Company HSE policies.

I suspect there may have been some failure on the above and to resolve the situation Gardiner will be offered a non disclosure settlement to keep quiet

I think the fact that Savage continues to use the word ‘forensic’ suggests that he is looking for anything Gardiner did in his 5 year tenure that wasn’t by the book so he can counter sue him.  Which would be very pleasing.

1 hour ago, MazzyStar said:

It was obvious he’d be a disaster. He can’t even spell the name Scott properly (or at least his parents couldn’t). 

His parents probably did name him Scott, however he knows better than everyone else so changed it to Scot.