• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SandyCromarty

• TheScarf

• RiG

• PB1994

9 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Who is the “mystery investor” being bandied about on the news this morning?

Ah, that would be a mystery then!

I do like the verb "bandying" though; almost worth a greenie for that alone.

47 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

After the last 5/6 weeks of nothing short of a fiasco, at last some positivity if Poulsons offer is accepted and immediately put in place. 

How much is the offer? 

2 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Who is the “mystery investor” being bandied about on the news this morning?

One of the people involved is an ex-director of Ross County.. 👀

What a tawdry spectacle it’s becoming with every tyre kicking chancer crawling out of the woodwork for attention. 

Not that I’m gloating in the slightest, my club has more debt than ICT and relies upon folk not calling in loans or waking up one day and thinking I’ve had enough of this. 

33 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

One of the people involved is an ex-director of Ross County.. 👀

Don Lawson, who ran for parliament at the 2005 election on an anti-smoking ban platform, securing 1% of the vote. He's not a serious guy and the chances of this offer being successful depends on who his partner is. But it would take much more than £1.5 million to buy 50.1% of the shares and cover our costs til the end of the season.

Edited by Stephen Malkmus

15 minutes ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

Don Lawson, who ran for parliament at the 2005 election on an anti-smoking ban platform, securing 1% of the vote. He's not a serious guy and the chances of this offer being successful depends on who his partner is. But it would take much more than £1.5 million to buy 50.1% of the shares and cover our costs til the end of the season.

You're right, but given Povlson is Scotlands richest hombre at £7 Billion I think he could stretch to a few more shekels.

I don't know if you saw the tv series Highland Cops but there was a scene where two plods pulled over Povlson for speeding.

27 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Anyone been calling you cheats yet? 

Only those fans whos clubs never won a Scottish cup during their lifetimes...................most are posting on this thread already TBF

Any serious bidder isn't going to get involved until an administrator has sorted out the various claims on the club’s assets amidst the catastrophic mismanagement of the last few years. 

Edited by welshbairn