"The ICT Thread - From the Premiership to the Seaside"

9 minutes ago, Tattie36 said:

Not all of us. I certainly have no love for ICT, however I take no pleasure in this. Yes you can argue that it’s self inflicted, bad management, living out with their means etc etc. but I really feel for genuine fans of the club. No matter the reason for this, it doesn’t make it easier for the innocent.

Many clubs overspend in chasing higher level football and ICT have a recent history of success which probably meant it felt that it was worth the risk. Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

Still, from a selfish point of view, I hope you go down to L2, regroup and take it from there.

I'm not an Inverness fan but I agree with much of what you've said and was generalising based on the recent input on this thread. 

6 minutes ago, ExiledLichtie said:

Why?  Because I repeated what the Inverness fans said?

No. You've just always been a complete weirdo. Back to the days of relishing when vaughan done his acl again etc. Absolute wrongun. 

1 hour ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

After a Scottish Cup tie in 1988 I was told in the Kingsmills boardroom that the ground was owned by the Commissioners of the Church of Scotland.

I was at that game. 0-0 or 1-1 draw?

23 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

I was at that game. 0-0 or 1-1 draw?

It was 0-0, a dreadful game in which our keeper Hughie Stevenson was injured and replaced in goal by defender Stevie Gow.  In the pub afterwards Big Hughie said he would be back for the replay.  He was out for seven months.

We won the replay at Boghead 4-0, which was a bit harsh as we'd received wonderful hospitality in Inverness.

25 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

It was 0-0, a dreadful game in which our keeper Hughie Stevenson was injured and replaced in goal by defender Stevie Gow.  In the pub afterwards Big Hughie said he would be back for the replay.  He was out for seven months.

We won the replay at Boghead 4-0, which was a bit harsh as we'd received wonderful hospitality in Inverness.

Jings I thought we lost the replay 2v1. Must have been a different one. 

8 hours ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Dundee got hit with 25 points in 2010/2011 I’m sure.

Think if you add the 25 points back onto their final total then they’d have finished just behind us that year.

Indeed. They went on a 23 game unbeaten run.