• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SandyCromarty

• RiG

• TheScarf

• Highland Capital

13 minutes ago, Diamonds02 said:

Papers say we’re signing Aaron lyall. Did he play enough for you to make an impression?

Played 4 times during the Covid season as a 17 year old. I can’t remember him doing anything particularly good or bad to be honest. 

23 minutes ago, Central Belt Caley said:

Played 4 times during the Covid season as a 17 year old. I can’t remember him doing anything particularly good or bad to be honest

^^^ My thoughts.

Ross County to Inverness, or vice-versa, must be the most common transfer move in Scottish football the past 30 years by an absolute country mile. Its like a dual club at this point, Ross County should have never been admitted to the league.

Just now, Jives Miguel said:

Ross County to Inverness, or vice-versa, must be the most common transfer move in Scottish football the past 30 years by an absolute country mile. Its like a dual club at this point, Ross County should have never been admitted to the league.

IMG_2391.png

It’s feels a bit weird loaning someone from Ross County and on the face of it he is a striker that doesn’t score but I’m willing to bet he will be better than what we already have up front, apart from Mckay. 

Interested to see how Samuel gets on. There definitely looked to be a decent Championship player in there in his loan spell with us as a 20 year old. Only scored four goals (which included a double v Motherwell in the League Cup) but the vast majority of his appearances were from the bench while Stefan McCluskey was starting every week, because Jim Duffy. Injuries were quite frequent, in a familiar theme for Inverness this season.

7 minutes ago, Jives Miguel said:

Decent bait; hoping nobody is stupid enough to fall for it.