"The ICT Thread - From the Premiership to the Seaside"

Wasn't Keith Bray something of a bright spot earlier in the season though and arguably still better than some of the players than remain at the club irrespective of his age?

• Replies 14.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SandyCromarty

• RiG

• TheScarf

• Highland Capital

2 hours ago, costa said:

Heading over for the Caley vs Thistle game in February, is there still a supporters bar at the stadium? is it open pre and post match?  Cheers boys.

There is a supporters bar at the stadium. It’s in the main stand, on the left hand side closest to the away end. Only open pre-match though.

Eight days until the transfer deadline and the fire that was lit on the possibility of Kerr and Wilson coming in has simmered to smouldering embers, if any, but we live in hope that we will hear good news soon, other than that it seems our only recent transfer news is releasing a promising youngster to the dark side.

Edited by SandyCromarty

That fact that another first team squad player is away until the summer suggest that there's still bodies to come in. The need to be attacking players.  Samuel seems a good start but its hard to gauge against a LL side.

2 hours ago, TheScarf said:

That fact that another first team squad player is away until the summer suggest that there's still bodies to come in. The need to be attacking players.  Samuel seems a good start but its hard to gauge against a LL side.

You're right in that it's difficult to make a clear assessment on a player against a lower league side, mind you it wasn't that difficult in Lodovica's case against Nairn. Though I missed Saturdays game all reports and indications are that Samuel put in a good shift and was an asset, what I found odd was RC being in a relegation battle released a player who by all accounts was a hard working asset, then again when they have a manager who is a clear fruitloop anything can and will happen.

As for incoming, with days to go it will be difficult, considering the window has been open for some time I would have thought we would have seen another attacking player in the squad by now, no doubt budget and location are stumbling blocks.

11 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

You're right in that it's difficult to make a clear assessment on a player against a lower league side, mind you it wasn't that difficult in Lodovica's case against Nairn. Though I missed Saturdays game all reports and indications are that Samuel put in a good shift and was an asset, what I found odd was RC being in a relegation battle released a player who by all accounts was a hard working asset, then again when they have a manager who is a clear fruitloop anything can and will happen.

As for incoming, with days to go it will be difficult, considering the window has been open for some time I would have thought we would have seen another attacking player in the squad by now, no doubt budget and location are stumbling blocks.

Aye i'd put Samuel into the group of County players who probably thinks Derek Adams is a cunt, which he is, and doesn't want to play under him.

16 hours ago, PB1994 said:

There is a supporters bar at the stadium. It’s in the main stand, on the left hand side closest to the away end. Only open pre-match though.

Cheers!

14 hours ago, Central Belt Caley said:

Ridgers

Kerr Carragher Ujdur Boyes Harper

Gilmour  Carson

Anderson

Shaw/Samuel Mckay

Big Dunc is cooking 

I really like Udjur I think he's been a great find, but I'd have Devine in there instead of him currently.  He's been pretty steady recently.

5 minutes ago, DonnieMurdo said:

I really like Udjur I think he's been a great find, but I'd have Devine in there instead of him currently.  He's been pretty steady recently.

Good point, be interesting to see what the preferred 3 is going forward with Carragher coming in too. Boyes is the best CB we’ve got imo

You could swap Roddy in for one of the midfield 3 too if he can stay fit

He had his haters at dens , but I liked him , you’ll be getting a player who gives a 100% every game and loves a tackle , okay he’s no Andy Robertson with crosses but he’s not as bad as some people say getting the ball in the box , , although he’s  right footed in my opinion he’s a better left back than right , , I think we should’ve kept him to fill the left back roll 

Not sure the point of this one. Is he really better at RB than Carson. If not, that's a lot of RB options not doing anything. Not sure there's the space for Carson to move into a more central role either, with MacGregor and Doran coming back.

But we'll see how he does anyway