"The ICT Thread - The Championship Years"

Absolutely no doubt our boy Carson is a 100 percenter in every game and he would do well to remember that the fans and club were 100% behind him in his 'him or me' scenario a while back.

Having said that if he does go I would Thank him for his outstanding service for us but caution him against a failing Livingston, a club that we absolutely skelped at Almondvale last season in the cup, as I feel he could do better with a side that is looking up not down.

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SandyCromarty

• RiG

• TheScarf

• Highland Capital

12 hours ago, ATLIS said:

Is Carson actually any good? I see it more as a Championship signing for next season when we try come back up

Martindale will likely get the chance to take us down and see if he can get us back up. 

The Accies had the same outlook.

1 hour ago, Juanjo Nostalgia said:

I think Carson is exactly the kind of player you’d want in a relegation scrap. In some of the dark days with Billy Dodds he would be the only Caley player putting a shift in. 

He's the kind of player we should be keeping for our own relegation scrap, if it is Livingston's relegation scrap you are referring to?

42 minutes ago, DonnieMurdo said:

He's the kind of player we should be keeping for our own relegation scrap, if it is Livingston's relegation scrap you are referring to?

I think he’d do well in either, and obviously I’d like to keep him. I was just responding to the naysayers.

On 18/01/2024 at 18:00, scottbamby said:

Sophia, nobody cares. Nobody likes a grass. Friday night was the best atmosphere there’s been at the ground this season and that should be encouraged.

Granted it’s not ideal the way somebody has lobbed the flare, but in the grand scheme of things it’s really not worth pontificating about.

Despite your non sequitur, it appears that there are responsible adults that care after all. 

pyro and the children's panel

Lots of rumours going about today.

Heard that a rival Championship club were looking at Billy Mckay - surely not true?

Harper to Coventry or Charlton?

Loan signings from England, attackers this time?  Sean Paul McAllister from Everton?

Just now, PB1994 said:

I have taken the day off to stand outside the stadium so I’ll keep everyone posted. #deadlineday

Be sure to smack any reporters in the face with a dildo.

Big Dunc is being quite ruthless here.  He's wanting to make his mark on the team so the 2 rumoured signings today need to be permanent ones and not more loanees.