• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SandyCromarty

• RiG

• TheScarf

• Highland Capital

1 hour ago, Stardog_champion said:

Imagine this. A wee village team still in the Premier league and you lot doon in league 1 oof sair yin 🤣🤣 

I’m imagining the sprawling cosmopolitan expanse that is, er, Kirkcaldy. 

(Hopefully it’s certain we’ll still be in the Premier league this time tomorrow 🤞)

Posted (edited)

It’s party time in Inverness tonight who says Saturday night tv is pish!!

Huge congratulations Accies.

GiRUY Sandy Cromarty and Stephen Malkmus

Roll on Administration/liquidation 

image.gif.3e509647760c1fea77e79d09dbcff6bf.gif

Edited by CALEDONIAN108

Felt sure you guys would have won at home today to take it to extra time at least. Perplexing from an outsiders view just how bad you've been. Genuinely think Dodds would have done better this season than Ferguson has since he's took over. Surely you won't stick with him? Shown to be another great player but shite manager. 

Ferguson saying post match that since he cane in he's won 41 points from the gangs in charge which puts us fifth somehow overlooking the fact that he's gotten us relegated. The clown genuinely seems to think he's fine a good job. 

How can someone go from assistant to Carlo Ancelotti to relegation to SPFL League 1? Very easily I hear you say. He's beginning to build up a decent CV for relegating clubs or playing a significant part towards their demise.

1 hour ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

I'll need more than that to mop up your slavers. Hopefully I can quickly source a JCB

Get those salty tears cleaned up ad well 🤪

1 minute ago, RiG said:

Ferguson saying post match that since he cane in he's won 41 points from the gangs in charge which puts us fifth somehow overlooking the fact that he's gotten us relegated. The clown genuinely seems to think he's fine a good job. 

I'm pretty sure you were on more than one point when he darkened your doorstep.

Just now, RiG said:

He loves himself and always has. Played in to his hard man image for years because his ego won't allow anything else. Absolute failure as a manager though and a thoroughly detestable guy to boot. 

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Genuine question here; are Inverness actually in danger of admin etc? Or is that just silly talk from opposition fans?

Yes. Board members and / or the Chairman have been vocal about the need for this damn battery farm to get approved to safeguard our future. It was rejected skylight the club are appealing the decision it could take a while to be resolved. And this was all based on us continuing as a second tier club. 

From what I've been told we'll announce administration in a couple of days. Hard not to see that being true. 

Edited by RiG

7 minutes ago, Central Belt Caley said:

Nah we only had 1 point from our first 6 or 7 games when he came in. 

Fair enough, I thought he came nearer Christmas but 41 points was a fair effort after the abysmal start from Dodds - what was it 1 point from how many games?

3 minutes ago, Grumpy Soo-sider said:

Fair enough, I thought he came nearer Christmas but 41 points was a fair effort after the abysmal start from Dodds - what was it 1 point from how many games?

1 point after 6 games we had, Dodds got sacked after 5 games and John Robertson and Charlie Christie were in the dugout for the 6th game inbetween Dodds getting punted and Ferguson coming in. His first game was end of September i think 

I think at the time we were bottom and 4 points behind Morton in 9th