"The ICT Thread - The Championship Years"

11 minutes ago, Stardog_champion said:

Fucking hell. The biggest mistake you villagers made was amalgamating two teams that hate each other and throwing money after money to hope you get a support. That’s like joking the Rovers with the Townies f**k fucking that 🤮🤮

We're a City ya cunto.

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SandyCromarty

• RiG

• TheScarf

• Highland Capital

1 hour ago, Stardog_champion said:

Let’s all hope not eh. Villager🤣🤣

I’ll be suitably appreciative of the Kirkcaldy experience at the playoffs. Now, where’s  my Lonely Planet Kirkcaldy Guidebook…

7 minutes ago, Stardog_champion said:

Hopefully when your self hating experiment dies the two separate clubs come back. Fucking disgusting what yer daft wee toon did

It's a city.

Ross County are going to give Raith the biggest painful no lube ever, dwell on that.

1 minute ago, Lanky Highlander said:

I’ll be suitably appreciative of the Kirkcaldy experience at the playoffs. Now, where’s  my Lonely Planet Kirkcaldy Guidebook…

We’ve a wealth of history, no like yer farming and oh aye farming and possibly Shinty

1 minute ago, SandyCromarty said:

It's a city.

Ross County are going to give Raith the biggest painful no lube ever, dwell on that.

Do hope so.

Raith fans are generally a sound lot, but that rocket Stardog must have been smoking melted astroturf because he has ideas that Kirkcaldy is really New York…

3 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

It's a city.

Is it aye, awfy wee just like Brechin, get right behind your most hated village team. Get doon. 

1 minute ago, Stardog_champion said:

We’ve a wealth of history, no like yer farming and oh aye farming and possibly Shinty

It’s fucking Kirkcaldy, as in, nondescript Edinburgh commuter town with a shite traffic system. 

Do hope so.

Raith fans are generally a sound lot, but that rocket Stardog must have been smoking melted astroturf because he has ideas that Kirkcaldy is really New York…

It’s fucking Kirkcaldy, as in, nondescript Edinburgh commuter town with a shite traffic system. 

Yer confusing is with Dunfermline ya daft villager

Just now, Lanky Highlander said:

Once the lino capital of the world allegedly, their club also signed a rapist! That is what they shall always be remembered for. 

Just now, micaley68 said:

Once the lino capital of the world allegedly, their club also signed a rapist! That is what they shall always be remembered for. 

5 minutes ago, micaley68 said:

A bunch of losers signed a rapist, fan power made sure the c**t didn’t play a second of football for my club. Yet you signed a jailbird thug that relegated ye. Get it fucking round ye. Hopefully a fan rebellion is coming to return the original clubs I genuinely feel sorry for the separatists

21 minutes ago, Stardog_champion said:

Yeah but that's a stain that will never wash out. Found a new main sponsor yet?

Rape Rovers the kingdoms shame!

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Stardog_champion said:

Fucking hell. The biggest mistake you villagers made was amalgamating two teams that hate each other and throwing money after money to hope you get a support. That’s like joking the Rovers with the Townies f**k fucking that 🤮🤮

When the Highland League started up there was Caledonian, Clachnacuddin, Thistle, Union and Citadel, all based in Inverness and maybe a few others.  Every so often one of these teams would play a top flight team (typically Celtic or Rangers) and get beaten 6-0.

Had any of these teams joined the Scottish League on their own, they would probably have the same support and probably get the same sort of results, bobbing about in the bottom tier with the occasional glamour tie (where they would again get resoundly beaten).

Merging Caledonian and Thistle was really an attempt to create Inverness FC but traditionalists insisted on Caledonian Thistle FC.  Before they could move to the current ground, the council insisted they change theire name to Inverness Caledonian Thistle FC.  I think the council would have preferred just Inverness FC but that was not going to happen.  Even the suggestion of Inverness City FC was rejected by the club (even if City and CT sound remarkably similar).

I suspect there are lots of ICT fans who have no great attachment to two old teams that ceased to exist before they were even born.

Edited by Fullerene