"The ICT Thread - The Championship Years"

I gave Austin pelters for being a fud to McDonald when the young lad did nothing wrong. In fact he'd probably contributed more than Austin had. He had it coming. 

Now all is forgotten and we move on. 

He's still pish like. 

On 22/04/2019 at 00:55, sophia said:

Thanks for explicitly confirming that you are happy to see our fans booing our own players. I don't recall this happening, not at Telford Street and not up the hill either. I'm not sure why this should be the case in 2019

Ally Jappy, Alan Smart.

1 hour ago, CaleyStan said:

Ally Jappy, Alan Smart.

Aye, you are not wrong in those two instances and was there not unique a circumstance surrounding the latter?

For A Jappy, do I recall him being economic with his calorific output?

When we signed Jappy (for a 5 figure sum!) we went round to his house and got him to come and play football in the park. Still gave him pelters a couple of months later. 

My mate used to live next door to Ross Tokely and he used to play football with local kids from time to time.

5 hours ago, Highland Capital said:

I used to live down the street from Gil Blumenshtein. I never had a kick about with him.

Genuinely forgot about him. 

My mum and dad live across from Ross Draper.  He doesn't come and play football with them. 

My grandmother lives nowhere near Ross Draper, but not only does he play football with her, he often comes over to do odd jobs around the house. Proof, if proof is needed, that Draper loves the County.

My grandmother lives nowhere near Ross Draper, but not only does he play football with her, he often comes over to do odd jobs around the house. Proof, if proof is needed, that Draper loves the County.

By “odd jobs” you mean what exactly?

2 hours ago, yoda said:

Realistically, which ICT players could step up to the Premiership with County? Coll Donaldson is an obvious one but I'm not sure who else?  Tom Walsh, maybe?

Asking as a friend xx

Pride before the fall?

Your team's last foray in the Premier League saw them win 5 out of 38 games.

Before looking at our players you would be well advised to look at your own given that the core of the team you have now did well to win 5 games out of that 38.

However as a Highland club I wish you well but try and avoid embarrassing the North next season.

Realistically, which ICT players could step up to the Premiership with County? Coll Donaldson is an obvious one but I'm not sure who else?  Tom Walsh, maybe?
Asking as a friend xx

Owain Fon Williams is a tremendous keeper.

Get him and sell Fox for sure.

1 hour ago, yoda said:

Why must you turn this ICT Thread into a house of lies?

Your 'asking as a friend xx' sarcastic gloat was the spur.

Where did I lie? 

Did you win 7 games out of the 38 the season before? or was it less than five.

Between 'friends' how many did you win?

Apologies if I misled you.

Edited by SandyCromarty

5 hours ago, yoda said:

Asking as a friend xx

you have a friend?