"The ICT Thread - The Championship Years"

2 hours ago, The Mantis said:

Got an email a couple of days ago.

Hmmm, I've heard nothing. I have seen updates on CTO but no emails. Hopefully it turns up at some point.

36 minutes ago, Central Belt Caley said:

Isn’t Brad McKay rumoured to be on absolute buttons for a full time player even by our standards? Must be some reason he’s not been released yet 

I've heard something along those lines.  I'm guessing he knows he won't get signed by another full time club so probably willing to accept a low wage to stay full time.

1 hour ago, TheScarf said:

I've heard something along those lines.  I'm guessing he knows he won't get signed by another full time club so probably willing to accept a low wage to stay full time.

That’s still no excuse for him starting every week!

2 minutes ago, PB1994 said:

That’s still no excuse for him starting every week!

You'd like to think when Toshney is fit he won't be anywhere near the team.  With that said, who are we still missing?  Toshney, Vincent, Carson, Storey, Sutherland off the top of my head.  4 or which are starters, Vincent losing out to Carson and Welsh in CM.

4 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

You'd like to think when Toshney is fit he won't be anywhere near the team.  With that said, who are we still missing?  Toshney, Vincent, Carson, Storey, Sutherland off the top of my head.  4 or which are starters, Vincent losing out to Carson and Welsh in CM.

I’ve been thinking that with every CB that doesn’t get a game for the last 4 years!

Yeah I think that’s the rest we are missing. Midfield 3 of Welsh, Carson and Allardice?

Allardice has been perhaps the most impressive player for us to date. I'd have him starting along with Carson in the middle if we play with a base two in front of the defence.

2 hours ago, TheScarf said:

Problem with Toshney is he’s made of glass, if we get more than 10 games out of him this season I’ll be impressed 

Surely Devine is a better option than McKay? 

14 minutes ago, Central Belt Caley said:

Problem with Toshney is he’s made of glass, if we get more than 10 games out of him this season I’ll be impressed 

Yep, I'd have Devine at CH before McKay.  For Arbroath's goal, Devine would've just wiped the boy out rather than whatever the fuck McKay attempted to do. 

4 hours ago, Central Belt Caley said:

If auto correct has impinged upon your message and you meant Sydney, then yes, I can't find it within myself to disagree.

3 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

It's a lovely city, my favourite but my wife preferred Melbourne.

Is that the answer you're looking for?

No I don't believe that it was but what I can say is that everytime I see Bad Mackay, it feels like it's crying time again

1 hour ago, Highland Capital said:

You think...? 😉

I'd like to think so given how rubbish Pixellot has been for us. It would be great if they are showing some initiative and testing out an alternative approach.

12 hours ago, G51 said:

How did Kai Kennedy get on in his first start lads?

He's available on a pre-contract in a few months you know.

He drifted past defenders as if they weren't there on Saturday.  I'm pretty confident he'll have quite a lot of assists for Storey and Todorov this season.

I expect he'll sign for someone like Motherwell or Hearts in the summer.