"The ICT Thread - The Championship Years"

On 17/10/2020 at 10:00, TheScarf said:

The press and pundits don't seem to realise they have the worst manger, defender and goalkeeper in the league in McPake, Forster and Hamilton. 

McPake I can concede. 

You're lining up this season with Ridgers, Duffy, Devine, Allardice and McHattie. I'd maybe quieten down on "the worst in the league" shouts a bit, tbh. 

5 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

McPake I can concede. 

You're lining up this season with Ridgers, Duffy, Devine, Allardice and McHattie. I'd maybe quieten down on "the worst in the league" shouts a bit, tbh. 

Ridgers is in the top 3 keepers in the league. He's saved us la lot of points over the last 3 seasons.  Forster is by far and away the worst defender in the league.  Far worse than Devine or McKay.  If you can't see that then you need both a lobotomy and an eye transplant.

Edit - Jack Hamilton is the worst goalkeeper I have ever seen in professional football.  It genuinely shouldn't be his job.

Edited by TheScarf

I don't think there is too much between Hamilton and Ridgers (or any other keeper that comes to mind) bar Gordon, most if not all of the Goalkeepers in this league are absolutely shite. 

As for Forster being worse than Devine. lol gd 1. 

I never even mentioned McKay. Glorious, another woeful 'footballer' to add into ICT's list. It's getting bigger Bois. 

Bit delayed but our full interview, "The (Ord) Hills Have Eyes", with Robbie Deas is available now if you want to give that a wee listen. Available from all the usual podcasty places. Once they all sync up of course...

Apple (Not synced yet)
Google Podcasts
Podbean
Spotify

Edited by RiG

15 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

An e-mail from the club this morning with streaming sign up information, so that's us up and running with it, hope the quality is as good as last weeks Pars game, anybody know who's doing the commentary?

I’d be very surprised if we have commentary!

1 minute ago, PB1994 said:

Oh do we? Do you know who it is?

Not sure I'm afraid. Apparently he was part of the test event against Cowdenbeath the other night and started to leave at F/T before someone had to get him back after being reminded that League Cup games go straight to penalties if the scores are level. Bodes well IMVHO.

On 21/10/2020 at 10:37, Mr. Alli said:

I don't think there is too much between Hamilton and Ridgers (or any other keeper that comes to mind) bar Gordon, most if not all of the Goalkeepers in this league are absolutely shite. 

As for Forster being worse than Devine. lol gd 1. 

I never even mentioned McKay. Glorious, another woeful 'footballer' to add into ICT's list. It's getting bigger Bois. 

A six goal trouncing by Hearts would suggest otherwise.

29 minutes ago, RiG said:

Not sure I'm afraid. Apparently he was part of the test event against Cowdenbeath the other night and started to leave at F/T before someone had to get him back after being reminded that League Cup games go straight to penalties if the scores are level. Bodes well IMVHO.

😂 my word.

21 minutes ago, Highland Capital said:

It'll be Narey's Toepoker I imagine.  He's been the commentator in the past.  If it isn't him, I can certainly tell you who I hope it isn't...

I don't think it is either of the people you mention directly or indirectly there :lol: