"The ICT Thread - The Championship Years"

On 16/04/2023 at 09:58, NorthStand10 said:

It’s Henderson for me if he can maintain the same level throughout his half season spell. 

He's turned down the offer of a new contract with St Mirren , which means he'll be out of contract soon. The development fee due to St Mirren will be 6 figures though as he's been here since he was eight !

10 hours ago, billyg said:

He's turned down the offer of a new contract with St Mirren , which means he'll be out of contract soon. The development fee due to St Mirren will be 6 figures though as he's been here since he was eight !

Im sure we can share the wealth of our Europa League money

13 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

A memorable half time turn out, Wilson Robertson a big favourite, the speed of the man on the wing was something else.

I was referring to Rossvale who aren’t changing their name to Caledonian Thistle now. 

7 minutes ago, approximately dave said:

I see sad news yesterday that Tommy Cumming a much loved groundsman and loyal supporter has passed away.

There was a minutes applause for him at the game yesterday.

Ordinarily and as a major shareholder, I'd attend the AGM but there is the little matter of a clash tomorrow evening with Manchester City v Arsenal.

Given the guaranteed Scottish Cup windfall and perhaps further end of season riches, I'm not at all sure I'm overly exercised about the financial drama that was previously the subject of debate and grave forecasts.

That said and in the interests of fraternité, I'm prepared to forego the football and report on the annual proceedings as best as I can. To help me in this regard, are there any specific items that our august contributors would like to be specifically clarified?

2 hours ago, sophia said:

Ordinarily and as a major shareholder, I'd attend the AGM but there is the little matter of a clash tomorrow evening with Manchester City v Arsenal.

Given the guaranteed Scottish Cup windfall and perhaps further end of season riches, I'm not at all sure I'm overly exercised about the financial drama that was previously the subject of debate and grave forecasts.

That said and in the interests of fraternité, I'm prepared to forego the football and report on the annual proceedings as best as I can. To help me in this regard, are there any specific items that our august contributors would like to be specifically clarified?

Who's booked for next year's concerts?

On 22/04/2023 at 20:02, bennett said:

A wee bit well done.

On 23/04/2023 at 09:44, SandyCromarty said:

Ibrox catering not much better in the away end, a burger comes with just the meat patty, no butter, pickle, salad or sauce, except a possibility of some spit.

A perfect example of “aye but” and the art of Scottish football fans not being able to accept any negative comments at all about their club.

21 hours ago, Sortmeout said:

A perfect example of “aye but” and the art of Scottish football fans not being able to accept any negative comments at all about their club.

Sandy has a point tbf, the catering at Ibrox is a rip off.

What do we reckon happens with Shane Sutherland and Tom Walsh this summer? 

It’s looking likely neither will play a part this season after being given new deals last summer. Another year deal for each on reduced terms? Or do we let them both leave to continue their rehab elsewhere? 

2 hours ago, Central Belt Caley said:

What do we reckon happens with Shane Sutherland and Tom Walsh this summer? 

It’s looking likely neither will play a part this season after being given new deals last summer. Another year deal for each on reduced terms? Or do we let them both leave to continue their rehab elsewhere? 

I'm at a loss with Shane as I posted towards the end of last year that I had met him and he told me he would be back in the early part of this year, yet no sign of him and I don't know if he's been training, as for Tom Walsh I can only imagine he's had a leg amputated as I can't figure out what other injury could have kept him out all season.

I'm sure we'll get all the stories from the players once the majority of contacts end soon, or will they be tied into some sort of non disclosure clause.