Incident at London Bridge

• Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was at the north end of Southwark Bridge when people were being evacuated across it, and then at Liverpool Street and saw some of the wounded being taken there for treatment (I'm not sure why). It was pretty frightening not really knowing what was going on.

I've also just remembered this:

stream_img.jpg

The utter vile c*nts that were cheer-leading this. Our government threatening a move that would make these events more likely, and these cretinous nationalist p***ks cheer them to the rafters. F*cking despicable, and I hope they're reminded of it in the next week.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy85 said:

What a thread though. Contained some glorious scenes. 

What was the thread? I just remembered your comment and googled it to find it but now when i google it it comes up with this thread and not the original! :lol:

I think we all thought Zen had been banned at the time. 

5 minutes ago, throbber said:

What was the thread? I just remembered your comment and googled it to find it but now when i google it it comes up with this thread and not the original! :lol:

I think we all thought Zen had been banned at the time. 

So May says "Enough is Enough" I'm pretty sure that's what she was thinking when she was slashing police budgets as Home Secretary. Now she's trying to use this incident to further promote the Tory hard on for policing the Internet and deciding what people are allowed to see say and think. 

Policing the Internet will do f**k all

1 hour ago, Jimmy85 said:

What a thread though. Contained some glorious scenes. 

55 minutes ago, Jimmy85 said:

That "keep pushing" post never gets any less embarrassing, does it? Sensational stuff.

So May says "Enough is Enough" I'm pretty sure that's what she was thinking when she was slashing police budgets as Home Secretary. Now she's trying to use this incident to further promote the Tory hard on for policing the Internet and deciding what people are allowed to see say and think. 
Policing the Internet will do f**k all

Aye but she'll nuke 'em. Unlike that liberal flower boy Corbyn.

Archived