Incident at London Bridge

1 minute ago, williemillersmoustache said:

It was him saying moooslims need to self police that rang the minter bell loudest for me.

Considering the Manchester nutter had been reported 5 times by his local mosque aswell

• Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, AyrExile said:

One paper reporting that a non terrorist was shot dead in the crossfire 

If that's true it would be a further tragedy  but I would say the right call was made to shoot the attackers.

2 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

Also, what kind of Islamic extremists shouts "this is for Allah?"

Tinfoil hat on, that's a bit like shouting "Jesus al akbar".

British Islamic extremists?

Jesus didnt speak English either.

Just now, Stinky Bone said:

It is a pity that the scum were killed outright.  I would have preferred to take them alive and let the victims and families affected torture them.  Then allow the good Muslims of this country ( and there are many) to do whatever Sharia law allows.  Then after that slowly kill them in the most painful way possible.

Thank you M'Lud,

It is a pity that the scum were killed outright.  I would have preferred to take them alive and let the victims and families affected torture them.  Then allow the good Muslims of this country ( and there are many) to do whatever Sharia law allows.  Then after that slowly kill them in the most painful way possible.

Jesus...

2 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

The vast majority of evidence suggests he did. It's a common error from young internet warriors.

Whether a god exists is entirely up to you though.

Mozza is more powerful than I could possibly imagine.

Was it a good idea to shoot them from close range, and also with lots of people around, not knowing whether they were fake or not?

There's a few folk questioned this (which is entirely sensible) - but what would you suggest we do in response to this kind of attack?

I try to look at all sides of any situation but there doesn't seem to be a clearer cut 'good guys' v 'bad guys' than this.

8 minutes ago, Stinky Bone said:

Spot on, Stinky.... It's the only kind of language these fuckers understand.

1 minute ago, williemillersmoustache said:

So why didn't they shout "This is for God?" 

Anyway, even Kinky nor the smelly bone fellow above are having as big a heads gone as this fellow:

I wonder if I have to join to claim the bounty.

5 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

So why didn't they shout "This is for God?" 

Maybe because 

1) They wanted to make sure people knew it was "their" God they were referring to.

2) They were a bit thick.

10 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

If it transpires that these guys were on the watch list then it will be a disgrace really. How many times are you going to "watch" people until they murder innocent civilians?

They don't have the resources to watch the 23000 people on the watch list. I'd have thought though that paying special attention to folk like the guy who did the Manchester bombing, who had recently come back from syria,would be a good start though.

Archived