1 minute ago, Southside Hibee said:

Three o'clock kick-off too, a rarity against the Old Firm.

Definitely!  Sure Whittaker scored for us t00 - a carbon copy of the one that hit both posts at the pbs a few months prior!  Christ that was over 10 years ago! 

We should have pumped them, Adam scored 2 free kicks for them catching McNeil out. 

Edited by Bambino7

54 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

were Adam's freekicks not the exact same both times? :lol: 

I'm sure the c**t scored into Simon Brown earlier that season too

That he did, Simon Brown made a hash of it & let the ball squirm under his body. 

If my memory serves me correctly, we lost 2-0 that day. I have such a good memory of that season as it was my first as a season ticket holder; what a great time it was to be introduced to Hibs!

I rated him highly at Utd and although he's struggled at Celtic we've got to remember that it was that diddy deila that was in charge for his first season, he made everyone look shite. He was never going to get in the side ahead of Griffiths or Dembele last season either.

If we are going to chuck a few grand out on a Marquee signing, a bit of a maverick, then look no further Lenny 9ae543c71ddb670259651acfcfc9d2a7.jpg

3 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

McGinn plus £200k for Hendo would be the worst transfer deal of all time. McGinn is better than Henderson :lol: 

Id take that Sibbald deal, though.

When you played against us with both McGinn and Henderson in your team (15/16) I always thought Henderson looked a better player however after a year of inactivity Henderson is not worth more than McGinn.

If you want Sibbald you need to make an offer. Would not be surprised if you get him but we are not after Graham.

5 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

When you played against us with both McGinn and Henderson in your team (15/16) I always thought Henderson looked a better player however after a year of inactivity Henderson is not worth more than McGinn.

If you want Sibbald you need to make an offer. Would not be surprised if you get him but we are not after Graham.

I love Henderson but McGinn is a level above. Not many players put in a Man of the match performance on their Scotland debut like McGinn did. Their valuations will be miles apart.