3 minutes ago, Zing. said:

So Lennon says he wants one more signing. If that doesn’t turn out to be the chubby baller then I don’t think I’ll ever stop crying, tbqh. 

I doubt that will happen. I think Hibs are in the doghouse with Celtic* after refusing to lube up for their lowball offers for McGinn.

*they are throwing a hissy fit

Hello Hibees!

Do any of you know what the latest is with Scott Martin at Hibs? Do you know if he is staying, leaving on loan or leaving permanently?

Would love him back at Arbroath if he were available. I have been keeping an eye on your team sheets this season and he has been close to breaking into the first team. He should have a brilliant future ahead of him.

Cheers in advance for any info/gossip.

23 minutes ago, superlichtie87 said:

Hello Hibees!

Do any of you know what the latest is with Scott Martin at Hibs? Do you know if he is staying, leaving on loan or leaving permanently?

Would love him back at Arbroath if he were available. I have been keeping an eye on your team sheets this season and he has been close to breaking into the first team. He should have a brilliant future ahead of him.

Cheers in advance for any info/gossip.

Good news for Arbroath: Evening News is saying today that he will be punted

Bad news for Arbroath: there are some Premiership teams interested in him (allegedly).

11 minutes ago, JamesM82 said:

Good news for Arbroath: Evening News is saying today that he will be punted

Bad news for Arbroath: there are some Premiership teams interested in him (allegedly).

What type of midfielder is he? We need a central player who'll be competent enough at this level if called upon, but who'll be happy to be on the bench once Murray Davidson returns from injury. 

Seems the type of cheap roll of the dice we might go for. 

8 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Scott Martin has been a bit unlucky that since he’s been in the first team we’ve been very, very strong in midfield. He needs games now to keep developing.

He’s never let us down when he’s played though. He’ll go on to have a decent career.

Aye, bit of a shame really - I always liked his combative style when he played. I can only hope that this means we have some other options arriving before Friday night.

My "source" has gone all quiet over signings...............

4 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

71' GOAL ALERT: Murray gets his first in Bidvest Wits colours. The hosts extend their lead to Bidvest Wits 3 - 0 AmaZulu FC #BVWvAZ #AbsaPrem

Don't know why in shared this

Good to know that he hasn't melted yet.

(Although I suppose it is winter down there.)

Scott Martins selling himself short if he moves to a club the size of Accies. Boys got the potential to be a standout at a big club like Motherwell or St Mirren. Imagine him having to play in front of 18 accies away fans every other week. Deary fucking me.

Edited by St. Jude