16 hours ago, Pet Jeden said:

Now have you got time for some mindless football banter ?

You've got "mindless" covered. I'll do the "banter"

Good night.

It was a stellar, if rather expensive 2 nights in Molde. 

As for banter, pop quiz - how many times have hearts qualified for European competition since you last won the league cup?

1 hour ago, Green Day said:

It was a stellar, if rather expensive 2 nights in Molde. 

As for banter, pop quiz - how many times have hearts qualified for European competition since you last won the league cup?

Well, if you're going to pretend to have been there to watch that rogering  in the arctic circle , I'm going to pretend to have been dying for years for a chance to go to Molde.

3 hours ago, Pet Jeden said:

Well, if you're going to pretend to have been there to watch that rogering  in the arctic circle , I'm going to pretend to have been dying for years for a chance to go to Molde.IMG-20180817-WA0001.thumb.jpg.0a5d97ff429031016103236d9f00e9e7.jpgIMG-20180817-WA0001.thumb.jpg.0a5d97ff429031016103236d9f00e9e7.jpg

15345102065552509921954357150012.jpg

IMG_20180817_144912475.jpg

20 hours ago, Austinho said:

Lost in a Qualifying Round. "Qualified to play in the tournament".

NINTCHDBPICT000420003800.jpg

If that's the case, then Hibs have only played about two matches in Europe in three decades. :lol:

20 hours ago, Austinho said:

Aye, I mean it only holds significant importance to eventual winners Real Madrid to this day, the biggest club in the world. But some Hertz fanny says otherwise.

Only one Edinburgh club has ever played in the European Cup.

And it wasn't European minnows Heart of Midlothian. 982tM5y.png&key=96349a24cf7569be2bdef008

Did Real Madrid win the league that year, or did Barca turn down the invite like dozens of other clubs?

10 hours ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

The yams talking about European pedigree Image result for talkhearts

Struggling big time here

Any Hearts fan aged about 50 and under will have seen and be able to remember far more in European football than Hibs fans of a similar age, m8. Who actually gives a f**k what happened on black and white TV, long before the majority of present day football fans were farted into the world?

10 hours ago, Bob Mahelp said:

Both Hibs and Hearts are, always have been, and always will be, utterly pish in Europe.

Hibs got to a 'semi-final' once in a competition with 8 teams, and where they didn't even win the league the year before. Hearts 'European record' is simply pathetic.

Both sets of fans would be better to shut up about Europe and stop embarrassing themselves.

Our European record is actually, at worst, average for a club from a nation like Scotland. In fact in my lifetime, which is all I will ever actually care about, it is relatively impressive.

Considering our dominant sides of the '50s and early '60s, though, it is disappointing that we never performed better in Europe at that time. Fairly sure we lost to Eusebio's Benfica in the European Cup, rather than some of the shite other sides will have played in early rounds.

Edited by Elixir

Guest Bob Mahelp
1 hour ago, Elixir said:

If that's the case, then Hibs have only played about two matches in Europe in three decades. :lol:

Did Real Madrid win the league that year, or did Barca turn down the invite like dozens of other clubs?

Any Hearts fan aged about 50 and under will have seen and be able to remember far more in European football than Hibs fans of a similar age, m8. Who actually gives a f**k what happened on black and white TV, long before the majority of present day football fans were farted into the world?

Our European record is actually, at worst, average for a club from a nation like Scotland. In fact in my lifetime, which is all I will ever actually care about, it is relatively impressive.

Considering our dominant sides of the '50s and early '60s, though, it is disappointing that we never performed better in Europe at that time. Fairly sure we lost to Eusebio's Benfica in the European Cup, rather than some of the shite other sides will have played in early rounds.

I suspect that almost any Scottish football fan outside Tynecastle or Easter Road would struggle big time to think about any kind of impressive Hearts (or Hibs) European result, run or performance. 

Hearts did OK against Bayern Munich sometime in 80's or 90's, and the highlight of Hibs European performances since 1957 was managing (just) not to get knocked out against the team from The Faroes.

Í've honestly no idea how you can call Hearts'recent European performances ímpressive'.

22 hours ago, Austinho said:

Oops, silly me - I mistook getting humped a total of 16-5 in the 'Preliminary Rounds' with playing in the competition proper. Better correct myself to put an end to this nonsense:

Hibernian
European Cup: Semi Finalists

Heart of Midlothian
European Cup: Preliminary Round (twice)

artist-4118-1.jpg

There was no need for that.  A wee warning before posting scary shit in future, please.

Anyway Hearts are superior to Hibs in every way, accept it and move on.  Well hibs do have more ugly fucker, jakie pussed, dwarf shagger supporters. ^_^

6 minutes ago, Mr. X said:

There was no need for that.  A wee warning before posting scary shit in future, please.

Anyway Hearts are superior to Hibs in every way, accept it and move on.  Well hibs do have more ugly fucker, jakie pussed, dwarf shagger supporters. ^_^

Bet that was funny in your head eh?

30 minutes ago, Mr. X said:

Warrior poets m9

Apart from that, you were pretty much describing my Molde trip.