On 13/04/2022 at 16:13, Les Cabbage said:

Totally agree that he hasn’t improved us, we are exactly the same as we were October time and it’s dreadful.

I wouldn’t exactly be raging if we sacked him but if I was in charge I would give him the summer window to get rid of some of the absolute guff that has been brought in and see if he can bring in better and see where we are next season unless we have someone decent lined up but without any ITK knowledge I’m going to say that we absolutely don’t.

But like I’ve said many times, after we lose on Saturday there’ll be no way back for some supporters rightly or wrongly, just like there wasn’t for Ross after the Hampden defeats, Fenlon after Malmo, Mixu after the Scottish Cup defeat to Hearts etc etc etc.

You worry about a poor season, try following us its worse.

1 minute ago, Lyle Lanley said:

I’ll have to pay for the remaining 2 away games after next week due to being part of the AST scheme. BE7C0AD9-B476-44BF-9907-0AD2E27BA170.jpeg.7c2179979be73a6698a77dcc6776f319.jpeg

Gie them away to .net for a raffle with the winners getting the tickets and a "you'll never walk alone experience with our boss Shaun and his size 12 childrens size shoes".  Proceeds going to South Peru. 

4 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

Gie them away to .net for a raffle with the winners getting the tickets and a "you'll never walk alone experience with our boss Shaun and his size 12 childrens size shoes".  Proceeds going to South Peru. 

I think if I offered my tickets for free, nobody would take them. :lol: