Harry Mckirdy has now agreed personal terms with Hibernian ahead of a proposed moved for the striker. The club’s are yet to agree a few however this is now seen as a formality in a cut price deal. Several verbal offers have now been submitted and the sides are close to an agreement.

Christian Doidge’s departure has freed up room in Hibs wage bill to offer Mckirdy what he wants in a long term contract.

Harry is due to travel to Scotland overnight ahead of the move. Swindon are believed to have had the green light for an incoming of their own so are now open to the move.

Lewis Ward is also set to depart after having an offer accepted from Sutton United for the goalkeeper.

6 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

One of us will look daft when he bangs in a derby winner in the new year.

Indeed.

tom hanks handshake GIF by Team Coco

1 minute ago, Hoose Rice said:

Harry Mckirdy has now agreed personal terms with Hibernian ahead of a proposed moved for the striker. The club’s are yet to agree a few however this is now seen as a formality in a cut price deal. Several verbal offers have now been submitted and the sides are close to an agreement.

Christian Doidge’s departure has freed up room in Hibs wage bill to offer Mckirdy what he wants in a long term contract.

Harry is due to travel to Scotland overnight ahead of the move. Swindon are believed to have had the green light for an incoming of their own so are now open to the move.

Lewis Ward is also set to depart after having an offer accepted from Sutton United for the goalkeeper.

Thank f**k. 

2 hours ago, VincentGuerin said:

Horrendous injury record since leaving Motherwell.

Hibs should offer him ten grand a week imo. You don't want to miss out.

The chat is that Hearts have "won the race" for Moult.....................

34 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

The chat is that Hearts have "won the race" for Moult.....................

We are signing him from what I've heard.  Hearts have no interest. 

All the Ms tomorrow.  Mcirdy Moult McCarthy.  Needs a CH. 

Edited by Hoose Rice

32 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

So the solution to our centre-back issue is by signing young player on loan and LJ is happy enough with our midfield. 

Staggering, really

Un-paywalled EEN article here;

https://12ft.io/proxy?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.edinburghnews.scotsman.com%2Fsport%2Ffootball%2Fhibs%2Fhibs-transfer-latest-club-working-on-harry-mckirdy-deal-contact-made-over-dynel-simeu-easter-road-exits-3827300

12 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

The fact he’s happy playing Campbell, Newell and JDH has pissed me off more than it should. 

1 minute ago, Lyle Lanley said:

The fact he’s happy playing Campbell, Newell and JDH has pissed me off more than it should. 

TBF,  he is quoted in that article as saying he's unlikely to play that trio together again.

I can only hope..............😬

6 minutes ago, Zing. said:

Lee Johnson is going to get himself sacked. He’s been adamant his midfield options are fine since we got beaten by Falkirk and I’ve seen no evidence since then to back that up. What a shambles. 

He isn't daft and will know this.  I think he's subtly putting pressure on the board today. 

Spoiler

Fkn hope so anyway

18 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

TBF,  he is quoted in that article as saying he's unlikely to play that trio together again.

I can only hope..............😬

He mentions the players to remind the support how shit they are and we need better while not moaning about lack of proper midfield signings. 

33 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

He isn't daft and will know this.  I think he's subtly putting pressure on the board today. 

Hide contents

Fkn hope so anyway

The same midfielders have now not been good enough under Jack Ross, Shaun Maloney and Lee Johsnon. I’d be shocked if LJ thought what we had was of the required standard.

4 minutes ago, Zing. said:

The same midfielders have now not been good enough under Jack Ross, Shaun Maloney and Lee Johsnon. I’d be shocked if LJ thought what we had was of the required standard.

Yep.  Need to wait and see I suppose.  Confident 3 or 4 will come in today.  

19 minutes ago, Zing. said:

I dont think he does think they are good enough -  the whole "happy with the business" stuff is done by every manager, but if LJ had done 5 minutes of due diligence, spoken to friends up here etc, he would have been told these guys were going to get him sacked.

If (big if) he did that and is still ok with it, he wont see christmas.

13 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

Yep.  Need to wait and see I suppose.  Confident 3 or 4 will come in today.  

I will be gobsmacked if there are 3, all the vibes are "its 2 at best"

I am, however, happy with the mental striker if it happens.