8 hours ago, Chefki Kuqi said:

I like the look of him but I hear he's more of a wide-forward type, similar to what we have in Youann and Boyle. 

Heard rumours we've overspent our budget already so if we are to spend more I think we should be prioritising a big fucker up top, or focusing on fixing the rest of the spine. 

That said I do quite like the idea of this lad coming into a front three and blowing c***s away with pace.  

I suspect that we have overspent what they agreed the budget should be, but that - as we all know - is because we have spunked too much of it on young laddies who are not first team ready.

8 hours ago, Zing. said:

Only signing a striker won’t fix the issues we have in scoring goals. We need a proper game changing signing in central midfield and I highly doubt we’ll get one.

Agreed. When I have seen him Tait has looked good, but there are clearly reasons he is not in.

I have banged on for a while that we need a CF, your midfielder, and another CH.

There is zippo chance we get all of them...................but if we dont get the midfielder, that is the area we will lose the battles - yet again.

3 minutes ago, Zing. said:

He’s been atrocious since his injury and getting covid. It’s Hibs though so he might leave and rattle in 20 goals for you. 

What games are you watching?  He clearly wants to jump the sinking ship.  Can't deny him his move :) 

54 minutes ago, kilMARKnock said:

Is he that bad now?

In my view his game was based around being an athletic hard worker who took up good attacking positions and would occasionally be able to score based on getting a good number of chances. Since covid and injuries he's lost that athleticism and can't run fast enough, muscle past people or jump as high as he used to. His confidence has also dipped due to being in and out of the team.

I'm not sure he'll be particularly good for yourselves sadly, great guy and his purple patches were great fun but they're a memory now. 

Christian Doidge has joined Kilmarnock on loan from Hibernian for the rest of the season.

The 30-year-old Welsh forward has scored three in seven appearance this season and has 37 goals overall since joining Hibs in 2018.

Doidge will be ineligible for Killie's Scottish Premiership meeting with Hibs at Easter Road on Saturday.

Derek McInnes' promoted side have taken four points from their opening five Scottish Premiership matches.

49 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

What games are you watching?  He clearly wants to jump the sinking ship.  Can't deny him his move :) 

50 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

No hes great. 

Jokes.  He's utter mince. (pardon the pun). 

17 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

Christian Doidge has joined Kilmarnock on loan from Hibernian for the rest of the season.

The 30-year-old Welsh forward has scored three in seven appearance this season and has 37 goals overall since joining Hibs in 2018.

Doidge will be ineligible for Killie's Scottish Premiership meeting with Hibs at Easter Road on Saturday.

Derek McInnes' promoted side have taken four points from their opening five Scottish Premiership matches.

Would be funny if he played tonight and scored the winner :lol: