3 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

We just sold Doig for £3m mind and 12,000 season tickets and got all that cash for the catering department being overtaken.  The money has been spent Boyle aside on absolute huddies. Even Yohan doesn’t impress me much 

Nope. We've had £1m of Doig money so far as its in stage payments.

11,678 STs is shitey chicken feed, around £4m, not enough to cover costs and also part financed, which means that if some punter defaults, the credit agency withholds the money from Hibs.

The catering deal is £1m a year also not paid up front. 

Hibs don't have a full allocation of any of those amounts available to spend, hence why there are two transfer windows for when clubs have got some more cash in.

Hibs also spent £1m on the hospitality upgrade which was funded from Ron and needs paying back. 

We've signed McGeady, Marshall and Boyle on big money and have Doidge, Nisbet, Newell and Magennis also on large money due to the length of their deals.

We're on the hook for all of this. 

So we pay the players wages using the season ticket cash and then £1m for Doig spent on what exactly?  Also money we got for Boyle.  I don’t believe McGeady or Marshall will be on huge money in comparison what we wasted on Mueller then paid him off Boyle will be the biggest earner and correctly so.  
Boyle and Marshall aside we have spunked so much on gambles and not one of them improve the side.  Rocky isn’t a complete bombscare but still poor.  Durys out on the Croatian and Youhan doesn’t seem anywhere near good enough neither does the Leeds guy the benfica guy the boy from Oz Bojangles or any of the other shit.

we got destroyed at times of St Mirren man and showed lack of fight against Livi. 

2 hours ago, Hoose Rice said:

No more signings it is then.  Surely LJ knows a couple of players down south that aren’t getting a game weird we have signed nobody apart from McGeady from the Champ/League 1 (Shan boy from Leeds youth doesn’t count). We are actually a jumble sale of a football side and it’s a complete joke. LJ will be gone by the WC and will all go around again as the owner and his boy will never acknowledge it’s them fucking everything up. 

I’ll save my seething posts until after the deadline if we don’t sign anyone else. 

44 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

So we pay the players wages using the season ticket cash and then £1m for Doig spent on what exactly?  Also money we got for Boyle.  I don’t believe McGeady or Marshall will be on huge money in comparison what we wasted on Mueller then paid him off Boyle will be the biggest earner and correctly so.  
Boyle and Marshall aside we have spunked so much on gambles and not one of them improve the side.  Rocky isn’t a complete bombscare but still poor.  Durys out on the Croatian and Youhan doesn’t seem anywhere near good enough neither does the Leeds guy the benfica guy the boy from Oz Bojangles or any of the other shit.

we got destroyed at times of St Mirren man and showed lack of fight against Livi. 

You said we had tons of cash come in. I said we hadn't. 

In terms of any new signings being 'shit punts' as you put it, of course they will be shit punts.

We're a little shit club in a little shitty port, with a shitty little support made of of largely miserable shits that other clubs hate, in a shit league, in a footballing backwater who have been shit for most of their history and were formed by shit immigrants that no Scot wanted here in the first place.

Who did you think we were going to sign?

Edited by Tommy Tappin

56 minutes ago, Tommy Tappin said:

In terms of any new signings being 'shit punts' as you put it, of course they will be shit punts.

We're a little shit club in a little shitty port, with a shitty little support made of of largely miserable shits that other clubs hate, in a shit league, in a footballing backwater who have been shit for most of their history and were formed by shit immigrants that no Scot wanted here in the first place.

£1m in part payment is a lot of money our level. So is 12,000 season tickets sold as well as hospitality. 

I accept that there will be some shit punts but not them all bar a couple. That seems to be our complete rectruitment strategy now - to sign upcoming dudes see if they are good.  How about a manager identifying what is needed and actually scout someone good enough to fill that place.  We are still fannyong about with last seasons midfield trio with no creativity at all apart from hoofs by the defence playing off the defenders. 

I expect us to form a spine or a backbone with the makings of a team good enough  to not meekly lose to St Mirren or Livingston or a fraction of our budget  keep the Radom punts like Taveres Youhan and fc rainbow dude to a minimum and actually identify someone good enough to take the place of Christian fuckin Doidge.

Its an absolute farce.  And I’ve not even mentioned pumped by Falkirk and Morton and the shambles on playing Rocky who we signed by mistake. 

Look at all the shite signed in January when we got told it was too late to spend the Boyle money.  The same glaring gaps are still in our squad.  I actually feel sorry for Maloney the more this goes on. LJ will go the same with no accountability from anyone on the board or the transfer committee of shit.

1 hour ago, Tommy Tappin said:

Harsh, but fair.

1 hour ago, Hoose Rice said:

£1m in part payment is a lot of money our level. So is 12,000 season tickets sold as well as hospitality. 

I accept that there will be some shit punts but not them all bar a couple. That seems to be our complete rectruitment strategy now - to sign upcoming dudes see if they are good.  How about a manager identifying what is needed and actually scout someone good enough to fill that place.  We are still fannyong about with last seasons midfield trio with no creativity at all apart from hoofs by the defence playing off the defenders. 

I expect us to form a spine or a backbone with the makings of a team good enough  to not meekly lose to St Mirren or Livingston or a fraction of our budget  keep the Radom punts like Taveres Youhan and fc rainbow dude to a minimum and actually identify someone good enough to take the place of Christian fuckin Doidge.

Its an absolute farce.  And I’ve not even mentioned pumped by Falkirk and Morton and the shambles on playing Rocky who we signed by mistake. 

Look at all the shite signed in January when we got told it was too late to spend the Boyle money.  The same glaring gaps are still in our squad.  I actually feel sorry for Maloney the more this goes on. LJ will go the same with no accountability from anyone on the board or the transfer committee of shit.

I actually laughed at this, as its exactly how I was feeling yesterday 🤣

I got it out my system via a rant, and now after a wee aperitif in the garden and a half bottle of Primitivo, my couldnt give a shit-o-meter about hibs is about here

Nico Meter GIF by Nico’s Studio

2 minutes ago, Tommy Tappin said:

Was it really? Wow, I'd heard the lower figure. 

Ron may prove to be clueless but he ain't a shy investor.  

All good for him when he gets his cash back and more and his son gets paid and rewarded for being utter shit. 

2 hours ago, Hoose Rice said:

Again why do you expect this? Losing to even greater tinpot sides than ourselves and raising our game against big teams is what we've done throughout history. 

Ron said we were going with punts and warned that this 'strategy' came with 'some risk'. Plus Bojang was a tip off to Johnson, Tavares was pursued at Bristol...by Johnson and Youan was indentified...by Johnson.

It's the likes of Marsahll, McLelland, Cabraja, Miller, Boyle that he's been given to do something with. 

Edit: Just realised McGeady is also a Johnson signing. 

Edited by Tommy Tappin

6 minutes ago, Tommy Tappin said:

That's how Farmer, Waugh and Hart got their rewards. 

Farmer lost money on Hibernian long run.  Gordon will get every penny back and let’s his laddie play football manager.  Decent wee retirement toy tbh. 

4 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

Farmer lost money on Hibernian long run.  Gordon will get every penny back and let’s his laddie play football manager.  Decent wee retirement toy tbh. 

Smarter and richer than the punters in the stands that's for sure. 

Farmer used HFC Holdings as a glorious corporation tax write off, ofset against his profit making subsidiaries. He did just fine. 

Edited by Tommy Tappin

8 minutes ago, Tommy Tappin said:

Again why do you expect this? Losing to even greater tinpot sides than ourselves and raising our game against big teams is what we've done throughout history. 

Ron said we were going with punts and warned that this 'strategy' came with 'some risk'. Plus Bojang was a tip off to Johnson, Tavares was pursued at Bristol...by Johnson and Youan was indentified...by Johnson.

It's the likes of Marsahll, McLelland, Cabraja, Miller, Boyle that he's been given to do something with. 

Edit: Just realised McGeady is also a Johnson signing. 

I expect it because it’s the norm.

I don’t believe for a second all they players are identified by Johnson just like Rocky or Jasper got brought in by Maloney but we just happened to keep him after punting him.  LJ is saving face.

We still need a centre half from January.  We have Daz on the bench now ffs with the same midfield as last seasons pap and Doidge kicking about absolutely finished. Why?  Because just as last summer and January the recruitment has been absolutely terrible.  All the signings since last summer and only Marshall improves our team.  That is an absolute sin.  We binned Mathie last year because of it yet nothings to be said now about the recruitment team that’s brought about 20 players to the club and only 1 is good enough. 

1 minute ago, Tommy Tappin said:

Smarter and richer than the punters in the stands that's for sure. 

Of course.  Just a shame he’s no clue at all about how to run a successful football  club and couldn’t identify a player if John McGinn dropped out the sky and sat in his living room away in LA. 

Edited by Hoose Rice