18 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

if we don’t sign another centre-back and a central midfielder. I’ll be unhappy. 

Doidge is doing well and brings something different to the team - Shite.

Happy with what we have - Minging shite.

Just now, Hoose Rice said:

Me for one will be returning my free photobook from last season if we don't sign a CB and CM. 

44 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

He's hardly going to say 'Doidge is dugmeat, we've been looking to punt him all summer but there are no takers so he's free to a good home' is he?

43 minutes ago, Tommy Tappin said:

He's hardly going to say 'Doidge is dugmeat, we've been looking to punt him all summer but there are no takers so he's free to a good home' is he?

Could have said that hes assistant coach and leaves that kind of stuff for others to deal with?

31 minutes ago, Tommy Tappin said:

That creates doubt which is no good for market value. Golden rule is to say the player they don't rate is Pele and they couldn't live without him. 

At the same time I don’t think a club would want him etc without scouting or reading up on him.  There’s no market value for Doidge either we probably want him to go on a free.  Get your point tho :) 

10 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

At the same time I don’t think a club would want him etc without scouting or reading up on him.  There’s no market value for Doidge either we probably want him to go on a free.  Get your point tho :) 

To be fair, though he's been shite for us recently, he could do a good job at a club like St Johnstone/County/St Mirren/Motherwell/Killie. 

Fair price for him... £100k? Would those teams have that dosh at this point in the season? Maybe need to be a lower league English team.

4 minutes ago, Kempes said:

Seriously? You think Doidge would get into our team? Hope you're not thinking that on Saturday night!

Without a shadow of a doubt. Prolific goalscorer when provided with delivery, a hard worker off the ball. For St Mirren, we can even do a special deal, since we're all pals. 

25 minutes ago, The Other Foot said:

To be fair, though he's been shite for us recently, he could do a good job at a club like St Johnstone/County/St Mirren/Motherwell/Killie. 

Fair price for him... £100k? Would those teams have that dosh at this point in the season? Maybe need to be a lower league English team.

Would just get off the wage bill.  Cant see anyone spending money on a busted flush.  

Rocky out for 2 months. Why do we get so many players out injured for a long time. What are we doing in training? 

2 centre-backs needed before the deadline, absolutely no excuses if they don’t bring 2 in.