21 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

Seeing as there is an agreement in place between the two clubs I wonder if Hibs couldn't dump some of the crappier players on loan to FC Edinburgh. 

It would serve them right (the club I mean) 

The FC Edinburgh chairman doesn't want our young loan players.

3 minutes ago, Stylish Kid said:

Huh?

Youan has taken to posting his “highlights” onto instagram from our previous match before the next game. Regardless of the final score.

He did it just there, obviously after we got skelped 3-0. The highlights were him megging someone and that was about it :lol: 

4 hours ago, Zing. said:

Youan has taken to posting his “highlights” onto instagram from our previous match before the next game. Regardless of the final score.

He did it just there, obviously after we got skelped 3-0. The highlights were him megging someone and that was about it :lol: 

Do people actually care about this? It’s probably not even him that’s posting it. 

29 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Looking like Ian Gordon will still be involved

For now.

Fully expect IG to slide into a more "appropriate" role after the new DoF arrives and reviews things on the football side.

If the new guy has any handle on Scottish football, he will know that area cant continue as is.

1 hour ago, Slim Charles. said:

I'd take Park tbf. 

Yeah that'd seem like a reasonable appointment. I don't know too much about him but heard of him mentioned positively in passing and he seems to have good experience in the Scottish game. We don't need to set the bar high or try anything particularly risky here.

I don't necessarily hate the idea of Collins either but as far as I'm aware he's not got huge experience in this specific field and I'd worry that he'd have an overshadowing presence and may get involved in areas that he doesn't need to be.  

11 hours ago, Zing. said:

To be fair, he had a reasonable game. And fair play to the lad, he posts regardless of results. That shows some cojones. Or a staggering lack of self awareness 😂😂