Reluctant to get straight back on the hate train after Thursday night which was one of the more enjoyable nights I've had at ER but deary me that was dull. Then it was dreadful. 

I still think give it the first full round of fixtures, Johnson's turned it round from awful positions before but you'd like to think we might not have to get into these awful positions to begin with and another manager might make us consistently better. 

He seems to be excellent at putting himself under huge pressure before pulling out a result or two to save his job.

It's just apathy I feel. We're not even halfway through August and that's the 3rd time I've had any sort of enthusiasm for this season sucked (or slowly drained) out of me by his selections, tactics or performance.

12 hours ago, Lyle Lanley said:

:lol: 

Just such a bad excuse, we knew this was coming why not use pre-season to  prepare? St Mirren and Motherwell have played more competitive games than us as well.

One of the main selling points of the guy is that he has loads of experience down south where they play 2 games weekly, why doesn't he use said experience then?

11 minutes ago, GreenGray said:

Just such a bad excuse, we knew this was coming why not use pre-season to  prepare? St Mirren and Motherwell have played more competitive games than us as well.

One of the main selling points of the guy is that he has loads of experience down south where they play 2 games weekly, why doesn't he use said experience then?

From what I've heard the players respect McAllister and Gray but think Lee is a bit of a dick.

And as you say he's had a lot of experience doing the Wednesday/Saturday routine at both Sunderland and Bristol City so how can he not get Hibs to do it? I have my issues with Hibs and he is one of them. The ridiculous post match statements and the continual crap tactics do my head in. The fact we are still playing two sacred cows from the 2016 Cup Winning team and show no sign of saying "Thank you but it is over" is another thing that I find maddening.

2 minutes ago, AndyM said:

From what I've heard the players respect McAllister and Gray but think Lee is a bit of a dick.

And as you say he's had a lot of experience doing the Wednesday/Saturday routine at both Sunderland and Bristol City so how can he not get Hibs to do it? I have my issues with Hibs and he is one of them. The ridiculous post match statements and the continual crap tactics do my head in. The fact we are still playing two sacred cows from the 2016 Cup Winning team and show no sign of saying "Thank you but it is over" is another thing that I find maddening.

Agreed, I think making Hanlon captain this season was a bad decision. It hasn't worked well in the past and he actually had one of his best seasons in a while last year when he wasn't captain.  When he is captain he becomes the scapegoat for a lot of fans when he isn't always the one to blame. 

It should have been Newell imo.

1 hour ago, GreenGray said:

Agreed, I think making Hanlon captain this season was a bad decision. It hasn't worked well in the past and he actually had one of his best seasons in a while last year when he wasn't captain.  When he is captain he becomes the scapegoat for a lot of fans when he isn't always the one to blame. 

It should have been Newell imo.

I had gone into the season thinking Lewis and Hanlon would be back ups but no.... they are starters and one is captain .

Conceding 5 goals thanks to crap defending in two games against 2 sides who are not going to finish higher than our supposed rivals for 3rd place (the baldman's comb trophy) - Aberdeen and Hearts   is a real concern. 

Edited by AndyM

Any Hibees able to give any advice on disabled parking at Easter Road? Auld man is a blue badge holder but no one at Hibs have answered the phone or responded to his emails. Had a nosey on Hibs website and see it mentons disabled parking on south side of St Clair street, is that available to both sets of supporters and is it just a case of turning up and hoping there's a parking space?

33 minutes ago, Raithie said:

Any Hibees able to give any advice on disabled parking at Easter Road? Auld man is a blue badge holder but no one at Hibs have answered the phone or responded to his emails. Had a nosey on Hibs website and see it mentons disabled parking on south side of St Clair street, is that available to both sets of supporters and is it just a case of turning up and hoping there's a parking space?

Email kpower@hibernianfc.co.uk he will help you mate.