15 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

The defensive shambles and the jumble sale midfield are of a more pressing concern for me mate but yeah we do. 

Time to bring back Nathan Wood, Sylvester Jasper, James Scott and Stephen McGinn mate. Those 4 could improve us. 

11 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Nathan Wood one game appearance for us doesn’t get talked about much. Fantastic servant for the 3 months he was here for. 

Reveal hidden contents

DF032D5E-E5AC-4341-9CEC-31DCF811ACAF.png.f199ea5bc936cae6a25e92b45f45aff0.png

Doing well for himself now by all accounts.  

Sure he played for us in a Friendly against Falkirk away and he was absolutely ragdolled that night or that could have been some other shite loan youngster tbf.  

16 minutes ago, Raithie said:

Aye cheers mate, managed to speak to someone. First come first served for disabled parking on St Clair Street so we're going to give that a try for Sunday. 

If we get pumped out tomorrow night you won't have many issues parking !

I have a bad feeling this season is an echo of last season for Dundee United. 

Man Utd player returning after successful loan 🟢

Unsettled Goalkeeper 🟢

Successful home leg against good opposition 🟢

Dylan Levitt 🟢

Going off that analysis tonight could be one for the ages. 

47 minutes ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

What would the script be for Villa (a) tickets should Hibs progress? I’m assuming there’s some sort of points system on the go - does having a season ticket for x number of years (15+) help or is it more to do with away games?

We have a new system where 500 "Hibs first" members get early access to away tickets. After those are taken up it will be a scramble for the remaining tickets between STH's. We will get roughly 3k tickets so loads will miss out.

Also not confident about getting through tonight so it is a moot point.

Edited by GreenGray

1 hour ago, GreenGray said:

We have a new system where 500 "Hibs first" members get early access to away tickets. After those are taken up it will be a scramble for the remaining tickets between STH's. We will get roughly 3k tickets so loads will miss out.

Also not confident about getting through tonight so it is a moot point.

Cheers, appreciate that. I’ve an elderly relative who expressed an interest in going but looks like the chances might be faint (attends every home game but zero away).

1 hour ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

Cheers, appreciate that. I’ve an elderly relative who expressed an interest in going but looks like the chances might be faint (attends every home game but zero away).

For an ST holder, his chance would be as good as anyone outside the 500 'Hibs first' guys, and they're not that bad. If the away ticket allocation is what GreenGray says it is, I can't imagine the demand for an awayday in Birmingham is higher than that for a Tynecastle Derby with roughly similar ticket counts, and I've never failed to get a ticket for that whenever I've remembered to queue up for the ticket site in time. I'm not sure how easy it would be for a random St Johnstone fan to accompany him, though!

Edited by Aim Here

6 hours ago, Chefki Kuqi said:

I have a bad feeling this season is an echo of last season for Dundee United. 

Man Utd player returning after successful loan 🟢

Unsettled Goalkeeper 🟢

Successful home leg against good opposition 🟢

Dylan Levitt 🟢

Going off that analysis tonight could be one for the ages. 

Arrogant manager who's not half as good as he thinks he is 🟢

2 hours ago, Brian Graham’s Lovely Hair said:

I’m enjoying our strategy of ignoring the domestic fixtures in favour of European progress. Next May is gonna be great when we get relegated then win the Europa Conference League. 

I agree. 

Who cares about this diddy league.