9 minutes ago, Stylish Kid said:

I know I give him it tight for being a diving shit, but I hope Boyle is ok..looked like a kinda tough coming together, and not obviously particularly bad at first?!

I dont know what they showed on the telly, but it was obvious that he was unconscious straight away and went off with oxygen mask to the ambulance.

I imagine with concussion etc he will be out for a bit.

On 09/03/2024 at 16:46, Leith Green said:

Doing something about fan behaviour will never catch on in Dalry.

They're still looking for the sausage fingered numpty who launched the coin at Neil Lennon 5 years ago.

1 hour ago, Leith Green said:

Boyle x-ray and CT scan clear, got discharged last night 

That's good news. They were checking him for neck damage in the dressing room before sending him straight to the hospital.

4 hours ago, Molotov said:

A wee bit of good news to share with Hibs fans.

It’s the 4th anniversary of this big guy relegating the Jambos.

IMG_7999.jpeg.3bedf1a4523760ed540cb829eb9309ae.jpeg

John Nelms looks a bit different to how I imagined. I thought he would be a wee rodenty looking guy. 

8 hours ago, Molotov said:

A wee bit of good news to share with Hibs fans.

It’s the 4th anniversary of this big guy relegating the Jambos.

IMG_7999.jpeg.3bedf1a4523760ed540cb829eb9309ae.jpeg

DEMOTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

image.gif.55e4b914fcb2a9ca23062140dea57302.gif

Edited by Hoose Rice

10 hours ago, Leith Green said:

Boyle x-ray and CT scan clear, got discharged last night 

That's great news. It'll be great to see him back without a hair out of place. 

58 minutes ago, GroundHoppingBear said:

Compared to the exemplary behaviour of your fans at Ibrox yeah?

Hibs took the appropriate and correct action against those fans. I look forward to the **** doing the same. Be about 3.5k banned I assume?

1 hour ago, GroundHoppingBear said:

If the police find and identify people, then yeah they would be.

Your fans (away in particular) are scum, every last one of them so we could just jail them all?

Will wait and see what this means, but yet another club restricting away supports to a tiny section the way Hearts have done would be disappointing. There needs to be a crackdown on certain behaviour, but I do think there needs to be an acceptance that a lot of the matchday atmosphere at football relies on having two sets of supporters there.

If it's just about bringing Rangers or Celtic down to the same as the rest of us that's fine, but I'd be worried about the direction of travel here.

8 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

Will wait and see what this means, but yet another club restricting away supports to a tiny section the way Hearts have done would be disappointing. There needs to be a crackdown on certain behaviour, but I do think there needs to be an acceptance that a lot of the matchday atmosphere at football relies on having two sets of supporters there.

If it's just about bringing Rangers or Celtic down to the same as the rest of us that's fine, but I'd be worried about the direction of travel here.

I don't think you quite understand the levels that we receive from these horrors.

I was challenged to a fight last night by one of them.

I was on my own, and there were 6 of them.

That's isolated, but far, far from unusual.

Why? Because they think I am a Catholic and hence fair game.

They are scum.

Sad and frustrating it’s got to this stage. Away days with your mates is already a thing of the past for matches at Celtic Park, Tynecastle and St Mirren to an extent, now add ER to that list.

I’m in no way saying Hibs are not entitled to reduce the allocation nor am I defending any actions by supporters, it’s just a sorry state we’ve got to.