1 hour ago, Zing. said:

Considering some of the stuff these wee fannies sing this statement is hilarious. The worst group of these “ultras” in Scotland by a distance. 

They can go back to bullying pensioners out of their seats at away games. 

Very unpopular opinion here, but I reckon Malky could be a big success at Hibs. Obviously also depends on who they appoint as head coach. Malky had his contacts.

Also have heard he is a genuially nice person if you give him a bit of redemption. Results go Hibs way, fans soon forget about the past.

6 minutes ago, Sonam said:

Very unpopular opinion here, but I reckon Malky could be a big success at Hibs. Obviously also depends on who they appoint as head coach. Malky had his contacts.

Also have heard he is a genuially nice person if you give him a bit of redemption. Results go Hibs way, fans soon forget about the past.

Couldn’t give a f**k if we win the champions league, I won’t be at Easter Road while he’s at the club.

2 hours ago, betting competition said:

Some Hibs supporters are discussing Malky Mackay's performance as the SFA performance director. He departed from that role over 3.5 years ago, and it's observed that there is the lowest number of young players breaking into first teams in the Premiership.

Malky Mackay - at least he ain’t Gemmill?

6 minutes ago, Les Cabbage said:

Couldn’t give a f**k if we win the champions league, I won’t be at Easter Road while he’s at the club.

Totally understand and respect all fans that do this. For me personally in his case it was extremely distasteful texts to a friend/colleague that only was meant to be sent to that 1 individual as a horrible tasting 'joke'.

Wouldn't be done these days, but back and when I was growing up heard worse in so called 'humour/ Scottish banter. Especially back in the 70s/80s. 

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, AndyM said:

Doubt that but given your club knowingly employed 2 registered sex offenders I’d maybe sit this one out. 

Whataboutery is always a bit rubbish - but even so, the saddest thing about Rix polluting Tynecastle was the number of Jambos trying to defend him and wittering on about second chances. And I already see lots of (though thankfully not most) Hibs fans on Twitter doing exactly that about this rancid piece of shit.

Edited by lennyzer0

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Sonam said:

Also have heard he is a genuially nice person if you give him a bit of redemption.

I've heard from someone involved in the game at a professional level that he's a total c**t. Not Derek Adams level cunty, but close.

Edited by lennyzer0

3 hours ago, Zing. said:

Considering some of the stuff these wee fannies sing this statement is hilarious. The worst group of these “ultras” in Scotland by a distance. 

That'll be a bedsheet hurriedly sprayed with "MALKY GTF" unfurled tomorrow night then

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, SEETHING said:

Shameful levels of apologism evident in this thread. 

I should expect no less from a bunch of gay snakes like you. 

Why would you feel compelled to make this type of thing up? Or at least exaggerate it to the extreme. Everyone can read the thread.

Pretty much every Hibs fan here that commented has condemned the appointment or raised concerns.

The only folk that so far appear to be giving any benefit of the doubt to McKay have not been Hibs fans.

Edited by AJF

Posted (edited)

Genuinely bizarre appointment.  After the disaster of Montgomery,  to go and make an appointment that would be as divisive as that on the same day as NM's sacking just smacks of people running the club that can't read the room.

Outside of him being an abhorrent human being, he's not done anything to deserve the job of running the football side of a club the size of Hibs. Certainly not done anything that makes him a standout and worth the blowback the appointment would cause.

Edited by Tony Wonder

Fair play to the ticket office/SLO at Hibs.

Got a response back saying they’re disappointed about how today has went and they’ll organise a refund for my season ticket.

I’ve gone back and said I’m sorry that they’ve had to deal with my request and I can’t wait to go back after he’s away.

Gutted it’s come to this.

I’ve been to a few Edinburgh City games over the years so I’ll probably head there for the interim and support Hibs from afar, out of the fire and into the frying pan I suppose.

4 hours ago, betting competition said:

Some Hibs supporters are discussing Malky Mackay's performance as the SFA performance director. He departed from that role over 3.5 years ago, and it's observed that there is the lowest number of young players breaking into first teams in the Premiership.

These things are almost certainly not related in fairness. You'd be as well saying that Scotland have qualified for two tournaments since he took on that job, which also has basically f**k all to do with him.

It's funny how the "I won't be back" brigade have no issue with "club legend" (and assault convict) Anthony Stokes and other various offenders but can't let go that MM sent some texts 10 years ago and has since been remorseful about.

Posted (edited)

Green Klan – Downwinders at Risk    HOME 2024/25 White supremacists? Not exactly, KKK and other groups claim | The Times of  Israel                                                                                                                                                                    AWAY  2024/25                                                                      

Edited by Bairn in Exile

2 hours ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

It's funny how the "I won't be back" brigade have no issue with "club legend" (and assault convict) Anthony Stokes and other various offenders but can't let go that MM sent some texts 10 years ago and has since been remorseful about.

Aye all 5 of them. Hope the club sticks to its guns. Twitter and places like this don't represent a full fan base just the ones that shout loudest about everything.