Aye, the 2 Brown assists are incredible 86th and 90th minute lung bursting runs, making Lovenkrands look like a f**king chump.

Unpopular opinion maybe, but I rate the 3-0 Scottish Cup win at Ibrox higher. (same season or the one after? I can never remember) 

A much more complete performance and O'Connor was unplayable that day.

4 hours ago, Cheese said:

One of the good days that makes it all worthwhile.

Happy Ivan Sproule hat trick at Ibrox Day to all who celebrate.

Had Sproule not fell out with Mowbray at the time and was actually transfer listed prior to this game or have I made that up?

6 hours ago, Cheese said:

Aye, the 2 Brown assists are incredible 86th and 90th minute lung bursting runs, making Lovenkrands look like a f**king chump.

Unpopular opinion maybe, but I rate the 3-0 Scottish Cup win at Ibrox higher. (same season or the one after? I can never remember) 

A much more complete performance and O'Connor was unplayable that day.

If it wasn’t for Hearts, we would have won the Scottish Cup that season. 

3 hours ago, gannonball said:

Had Sproule not fell out with Mowbray at the time and was actually transfer listed prior to this game or have I made that up?

Screenshot_20240827_180830_Chrome.thumb.jpg.144376f5ea033644aa81d948fbd4524c.jpg

8 hours ago, Cheese said:

I don’t know if this is the game you are referring to but I remember Hibs being 3-0 up at Ibrox 2 weeks in a row or twice in 3 weeks maybe.

For the second game I can vividly remember waking up rough and popping sky on at lunchtime and in my hungover haze I thought I was watching highlights of the first game and it took me a while to realise that Hibs were doing this again.

I’m now actually doubting if it was the previous weeks or previous year but I do remember being confused watching that second game.

Edited by Sortmeout

According to google both games were in the 2005/2006 season.

Looking at other results Hibs have had a few good wins at Ibrox this century. 3 3-0s in 5 years and then I’m sure a thumping or 2 in the Championship.

Of course let’s not forget when Hibs came into Rangers own city and won the Scottish and chased the Rangers fans all over Hampden.

2 hours ago, Lyle Lanley said:

If it wasn’t for Hearts, we would have won the Scottish Cup that season. 

You'll have set off a number of klaxons from Merchiston to Broomhouse with that post.

Cardigans and driving gloves are getting put on as we speak.

9 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

I don’t know if this is the game you are referring to but I remember Hibs being 3-0 up at Ibrox 2 weeks in a row or twice in 3 weeks maybe.

For the second game I can vividly remember waking up rough and popping sky on at lunchtime and in my hungover haze I thought I was watching highlights of the first game and it took me a while to realise that Hibs were doing this again.

I’m now actually doubting if it was the previous weeks or previous year but I do remember being confused watching that second game.

I think so, the Scottish Cup game was a lunchtime kick off.

Wonder if there’s anything the club have done in the past few months that could lead fans to believe this stuff is acceptable…..

The laddie will (rightfully) be getting a ban and visit from the polis, when 10 years or whatever passes he’ll probably still be banned.

Different rules if he wants a job as Sporting Director though.

Thoroughly depressing, truly disgusted at the way our best footballer has been treated by our supporters.

7 minutes ago, Eednud said:

Martin Boyle and Lewis Miller in the Australian squad for WC qualifiers v Bahrain (Gold Coast, 5 Sep) and Indonesia (Jakarta, 10 Sep).

They should both just stay in Australia once the matches are done with. 

2 hours ago, Eednud said:

Martin Boyle and Lewis Miller in the Australian squad for WC qualifiers v Bahrain (Gold Coast, 5 Sep) and Indonesia (Jakarta, 10 Sep).

Does the Oz manager not have a tv or something?

Both have been utter dugmeat for weeks

7 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Does the Oz manager not have a tv or something?

Both have been utter dugmeat for weeks

Seems strange Boyle doesn't head over there as he seems finished at Hibs and he's 'mega popular' there. 

Just now, Girth said:

Seems strange Boyle doesn't head over there as he seems finished at Hibs and he's 'mega popular' there. 

I think that was the plan......no sure he will get quite the same cash over there tho.

2 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

I think that was the plan......no sure he will get quite the same cash over there tho.

And he'll have to learn to piss and sh*t upside down...huge change in lifestyle and being paid in funny money.