1 minute ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

He needs to get it right. He'll have a brilliant budget to play when you consider season ticket sales and now this transfer fee. No excuses for not being able to afford players but he needs to target the right ones.

We could see Stokes now but he'd surely be quite expensive as Blackburn are wanting a fee. 

Just now, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Lennon to sign Heffernan and Vine type diddies.

NAP

Does Murray not qualify for that? Or is he more a Collins type i.e. Bambi on ice?

1 minute ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Lennon to sign Heffernan and Vine type diddies.

NAP

this is my worry. when we lost Griffiths we were told not to worry and we'd replace him. we signed Heffernan, Vine, Collins and Haynes the next season and went down. Lennon is a fanny who cant be trusted with money. our current strikeforce for next season is brian graham and simon murray.stuff of nightmares

3 minutes ago, Zing. said:

Samaras incoming.... 

2 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Step forward Emile Heskey.

2 minutes ago, Dave1875 said:

Does Murray not qualify for that? Or is he more a Collins type i.e. Bambi on ice?

3 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

this is my worry. when we lost Griffiths we were told not to worry and we'd replace him. we signed Heffernan, Vine, Collins and Haynes the next season and went down. Lennon is a fanny who cant be trusted with money. our current strikeforce for next season is brian graham and simon murray.stuff of nightmares

nl.png.c15a6e6624b159f5bacd9cf00623eed4.png

f**k right off. I'm devastated. It's rare to get a player with both his ability and fucking hilarious personality.

Really hope the laddie goes on to have a great career but I'm not sure Forest, more specifically Warburton, is the right choice for him.

2 minutes ago, St. Jude said:

f**k right off. I'm devastated. It's rare to get a player with both his ability and fucking hilarious personality.

Really hope the laddie goes on to have a great career but I'm not sure Forest, more specifically Warburton, is the right choice for him.

Agreed, have my doubts Warbs will be able to handle his #bantz

Back up the road to us or Ibrox in 12-18 months.

To be fair to Lennon, Swanson and Efe are major steps in the right direction. Let's see who we can get in up front.

Tbf Swanson and Ambrose were incredibly obvious signings. Swanson's been linked to Hibs for about 3 years now and Efe is Lennon's pal. Doesn't really indicate anything either way.

1 minute ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

Tbf Swanson and Ambrose were incredibly obvious signings. Swanson's been linked to Hibs for about 3 years now and Efe is Lennon's pal. Doesn't really indicate anything either way.

He still has to approve these signings, more signings of similar quality and we'll be okay. More Simon Murray type shite he can get to f**k.

This, Swansons been telling his agent to hound Hibs for the past four years in the hope of getting a deal. That combined with his form last season meant only a complete fucking idiot wouldn't have signed him.